Tier 5 (Should it be a thing?)

WatcherOfSky

So I was thinking about a possible tier 5, but what it could possibly hold something that is more epic than what is already in tier 4. I came across a possible solution, which is for it being some almighty god card that is pure colored (so they cannot be splashed in decks other than the specific color it represents). So each faction would have their own (5 shadow, 2fire/2nature/1empty colored, etc).

I'm not too sure what kinds of spells could be included, if any at all, but towers can be included, but idk what can be more epic than worldbreaker gun. Though they can just be the pure embodiment that faction represents, like mega healing and cc for green, super risky stuff for black, super dmg for red, and pure defensive abilities for blue, and then perhaps some that are multicolored.. I know this sort of sounds like a lame idea, and I'm not even sure if it CAN be implemented into the game, but it sounds interesting to have an even more epic creature for the factions. 

And yes, I know this probably would never get played in pvp, and adding a 5th orb to maps does sound hard, not to mention other interactions with cards already in the game. 

Just state your opinion.

hehe, expansions like this are for far away in the future, if they even will ever see the light at all, but it still could be fun to discuss it I guess.

It would be cool to see XXL creatures who can trample XL units for example.
Maybe with a unit count of 50 or something, so they cant be abused too much.

This will probably change PvE a lot though, depending on the strength/cost(power) of course.

[quote='MephistoRoss' pid='8402' dateline='1437457523']
hehe, expansions like this are for far away in the future, if they even will ever see the light at all, but it still could be fun to discuss it I guess.

It would be cool to see XXL creatures who can trample XL units for example.
Maybe with a unit count of 50 or something, so they cant be abused too much.

This will probably change PvE a lot though, depending on the strength/cost(power) of course.
[/quote]

Ooh, I like the XXL idea, that would be very fun to play around with. :D Buff spells op. xD

I just thought of this while watching a replay. Maybe to get to t5 you have to build a variant to the amii monument and use that as your 5th orb. That way maps won't have to be redesigned and you limit the amount of different t5 you can have since you can only have 1 element as your t5.

[quote='ibotje' pid='8437' dateline='1437473194']
I just thought of this while watching a replay. Maybe to get to t5 you have to build a variant to the amii monument and use that as your 5th orb. That way maps won't have to be redesigned and you limit the amount of different t5 you can have since you can only have 1 element as your t5.
[/quote]

Actually that could be the use for amii monument , put in on 4orbs needed and introduce a t5

[quote='SpookiNate' pid='8440' dateline='1437473732']
I don't think that is a good idea, it has no chance to ever get implemented. It would need a ton of balancing, I wouldn't want to see OP XXL unit destroying my monument in one hit. Also Amii Monument would be even more OP.
[/quote]

Yea I know something like that will never happen but I like the idea.

[quote='Aryze' pid='8439' dateline='1437473685']
with Tier 5 and Enlightment is the best card and just op
[/quote]

true, thats just one of the balancing issues that would come around when we would implement this 5th orb.

[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='8400' dateline='1437456724']
So I was thinking about a possible tier 5, but what it could possibly hold something that is more epic than what is already in tier 4. I came across a possible solution, which is for it being some almighty god card that is pure colored (so they cannot be splashed in decks other than the specific color it represents). So each faction would have their own (5 shadow, 2fire/2nature/1empty colored, etc).

I'm not too sure what kinds of spells could be included, if any at all, but towers can be included, but idk what can be more epic than worldbreaker gun. Though they can just be the pure embodiment that faction represents, like mega healing and cc for green, super risky stuff for black, super dmg for red, and pure defensive abilities for blue, and then perhaps some that are multicolored.. I know this sort of sounds like a lame idea, and I'm not even sure if it CAN be implemented into the game, but it sounds interesting to have an even more epic creature for the factions. 

And yes, I know this probably would never get played in pvp, and adding a 5th orb to maps does sound hard, not to mention other interactions with cards already in the game. 

Just state your opinion.
[/quote]

good idea but you for it you need bigger maps and its hard to create :O

T4 is enough I think. There're already nearly impossible to kill units in t4 and you can win every map with t4 so why shell you even need a t5?
The only thing I would find usefull is to make just four t5 units, 1 for every pur colour. These units are legendary so they can be alive just 1 time, can't be enlighted and the only way to get 5 orbs is Amii-Monument. It would be pretty hard to get one of those units but they would be as strong as 5 t4 units.

I honestly think that theres definetly no need for a T5 as every map can be done with t4 easily.
And i have honestly no clue how to balance those cards. Like its hard enough to create and balance a single card and in that case you already have references in its own tier. And you want to introduce multiple cards in its own tier. meh.. not the biggest fan of that one.
If you add those i think it should be like @Chibiterasu said not be possible to have them multiple times on the map, no possibility to enlight them either.
Probably if those get introduced they should be probably more like prestige cards only--> only winable at events/tournaments.(?)