New filters for our Inventory

Clayney0

Hey. I bought a lot of daily boosters for the past month or two but never felt like selling cards until now, and naturally I accumulated a lot of duplicates, so I thought of the following:

My suggestion would be some QoL changes to the Inventory - new filters to show:

• duplicate cards (include/exclude the ones you are currently using for charge upgrades)
  • cards with missing charge upgrades
  • upgraded/unupgraded cards
  • unowned cards (maybe with the ability to test them in the forge, similar to how you can test cards on the Market)
  • two-coloured cards (e.g. if you want to look through your bandit cards but don't want to see pure fire & pure shadow cards)
  • legendary cards (currently, you don't see any neutral/legendary cards when removing all 4 colours in your Inventory)

LEBOVIN likes this

Good ideas, I suggested something similar on discord - it would be awesome if we could search for keywords in our inventory. 

Zyna replied to me but unfortunately it's not possible without a Huge amount of effort. ;o 

So not anytime soon. But maybe some of your suggestions are easier to implement.? 

Because I'd love to see some of your ideas ingame, especially the last one - for me it always felt weird that the neutral cards don't show up when u take away all 4 colors from your filter - that would be a nice little QoL change indeed.