Consistency - Swap affinities of Twilight Creeper and Bandit Artillery

Bini Inibitor

Greetings,

it's simple. Usually cards with a shadow affinity have some sort of interaction, which causes enemies to deal less damage or deal damage over time instead of instantly. Cards with Fire affinity on the other hand either cause units to take/deal more damage or deal damage instantly. On both, Twilight Creeper as well as Bandit Artillery, these aspects are flipped. My suggestion is to swap both of these affinities respectively to keep it in line with other cards.

It is not a huge deal, but has me bugging ever since.

affintiyswap.thumb.jpg.93c47bf9b36105a75da3c435b343a963.jpg

Kapo, Xamos and Metagross31 like this

Good point, I think that's something that the SR description team likes to adjust, right? :D

I found more inconsistencies: Mumbo-jumbo and Frost bite both have a fire and a shadow affinity, tho one does make the unit take more dmg on the fire one and the other one hast the same effect on the shadow one. 

I suggest changing Frost Bite - swap their affinitys and also change the one where the unit attacks at a slower pace to frost. 

Screenshot_20210427_094643.jpg

Screenshot_20210427_094607.jpg

Screenshot_20210427_094819.jpg

Screenshot_20210427_094753.jpg

Edited by Xamos
Kapo likes this