Old replays

TheGeekProject

If any of you guys has any old replays of battleforge it would be of major help to send me those since i post BFR videos and i mainly dont have any footage of the game to show you guys and copying one is a copyright issue. So help me out keep making videos and send me some old footage if you got some to show it or even review it!

wertyy likes this

[quote='Eirias' pid='8120' dateline='1437402075']
@ladadoos That site doesn't work without a replay viewer. Hence why I asked if the devs would release that part of the game early, but it doesn't look like it's possible.
[/quote]

Yes I know. The site only provides you with a replay. You would need BF (replay viewer) to watch it.
My suggestion was also for when BFReborn will be released, but thanks for your reply.

I wonder if it is possible to watch very old replays when battleforge gets rereleased. I remember there was a program where you can modify old replays so you could watch them even after a patch (BF-Antipatch). But it seems the link on bfcards.info doesn't work anymore...

[quote='Chibiterasu' pid='8245' dateline='1437417541']
I wonder if it is possible to watch very old replays when battleforge gets rereleased. I remember there was a program where you can modify old replays so you could watch them even after a patch (BF-Antipatch). But it seems the link on bfcards.info doesn't work anymore...
[/quote]

Oh that sucks, I wish I had old replays on my computer still.

[/quote]

you can only watch old replays in which no cards got any kind of change. So i doubt that you can watch those very old replays as its very likely that at least 1 card got changed over the years.

[quote='Treim' pid='8257' dateline='1437418484']
[/quote]

you can only watch old replays in which no cards got any kind of change. So i doubt that you can watch those very old replays as its very likely that at least 1 card got changed over the years.
[/quote]

You could still watch it. As long as this change wasn't relevant in this replay it worked without any problems. And at the end of Battleforge there weren't much balancing patches anyway ^^
Ok but I guess a replay from like the first day of Battleforge wouldn't work xD

[quote='Chibiterasu' pid='8263' dateline='1437419236']
[quote='Treim' pid='8257' dateline='1437418484']
[/quote]

[/quote]

You could still watch it. As long as this change wasn't relevant in this replay it worked without any problems. And at the end of Battleforge there weren't much balancing patches anyway ^^
Ok but I guess a replay from like the first day of Battleforge wouldn't work xD
[/quote]

i ment exactly that. didnt knew how to say it properly though. :(

[quote='Ultrakool' pid='8302' dateline='1437424901']
Anyone still have their hands on the bf anti patch?
[/quote]

Here is the Replay Fixer: [url=http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=53669872384696613857]http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=53669872384696613857[/url]
Although I am not sure if this is the same as the bf anti patch.

• 3 years later...