Game crashed

salatinator

NAME: Game crashed in rPvE Level 9

DESCRIPTION: Game crashed

REPRODUCIBILITY: --

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: --

LOG: is attached

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Happened the second time in ~1 week. I did not report the first crash because I thought it was the known sound-device-change issue. But since I checked the windows logs whether my sound input was changed (it wasn't), I thought somebody might want to look into this.

_log_proxy_latest.log crashdata.mdmp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem once and most probably it caused the device driver issue. I found this article online and it suggests why this happens, how to solve it. I have solved the issue after updating the driver properly. If you not apply this method, can check out this. Sometimes it may happen for the damaged hardware. Though I don't know the condition of your hardware. If it is good, then you can apply the method of updating the device driver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, salatinator said:

NAME: Game crashed in rPvE Level 9

DESCRIPTION: Game crashed

REPRODUCIBILITY: --

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: --

LOG: is attached

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Happened the second time in ~1 week. I did not report the first crash because I thought it was the known sound-device-change issue. But since I checked the windows logs whether my sound input was changed (it wasn't), I thought somebody might want to look into this.

_log_proxy_latest.log 2.01 MB · 59 downloads crashdata.mdmp 87.38 kB · 57 downloads

The issue with Thunderwagon was resolved with patch #400030. Thanks for the reports!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use