Introducing... Majora, new Community Manager

Majora

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that I will join the Skylords Reborn team as Community Manager!

As Community Manager I will be responsible for the communications between the Skylords Reborn team and the community. This will allow the team to focus more on their own positions, bringing you content and balancing patches faster, where I will be keeping you up to date about everything Skylords Reborn. This also includes on our social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook.

One of the ways you can expect this to work is with biweekly status updates, highlighting things you might have missed and giving you sneak previews on what is being worked on.

I will also be making notes on frequently asked questions and the hot topics that are being discussed in the forums, discord or in-game. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to post them in the forum or discord page, just as you are doing now. I will make sure to forward your ideas and questions to the team.

I'm happy and honored to join the team, being a Battleforge fan from the very first hour and I look forward in helping the project. If you also want to help, please take a look at the open staff positions here.

For now, please give me a bit of time to get up to date with the things happening behind the scenes. After that you can expect the very first biweekly status update, which I hope will result in a positive tradition. :)

I hope you are as excited as I am about the future of Skylords Reborn, and I look forward to working (and playing!) alongside all of you! :)

Metagross31, Timer, Easy and 19 others like this

8 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

Good communication channels are important. Nice to see the team has found someone to be on top of that.

Will you also be handling communications with event hosts, for example regarding rewards?

Actual event sponsoring and rewards is something for the role of Event Manager, so im afraid I wont be able to help with that. Once that role gets filled up I will be in touch with him/her to assist with communication however. 

If you are referring to the situation with rewards being on hold for quite a while with the 2v2 Toggy tournament, even though I wont personally be able to take care of stuff like that myself, I will do my very best to prevent stuff like that in the future. 

And I will ofcourse point out events happening in the biweekly updates and can also be of assistance in pointing them out on facebook/twitter. :) 

BraderZ, Toggy, Metagross31 and 1 other like this

• Ladadoos unpinned and unfeatured this topic