Asraiel

currently we have 

Twilight :natureorb::natureorb::fireorb::fireorb:
Stonekin :natureorb::natureorb::frostorb::frostorb:
Bandit :fireorb::fireorb::shadoworb::shadoworb:
Lost Soul :frostorb::frostorb::shadoworb::shadoworb:

Amii :natureorb::natureorb::shadoworb::shadoworb: but only a t2 unit exist yet

Fire/Frost :fireorb::fireorb::frostorb::frostorb: doesnt yet exist

Ech fraction has its own special ability or passive to them like bandit has their "life stealing" ability

for Fire/Frost i would find it cool to have something simular to the Proton fraction of the game Starcraft where units and buildings getting buffed or boosted with pylons or energy fields. 
something like small fast building towers lik Rootnexus that provides a certain area with a boost (shield or dmg) and the same as a spell where a area for a certain time also gets this area boost and every fire/frost building and units activates its passive ability 

as passive ability a shield that regenerates from 0 to a specific numbre (differs in unit & building size) that gives direct dmg protection or % dmg block but also uses its shield to get a dmg boost
example:

if a XL unit is within a energy zone (ether provided by a building of a spell) it charges a shield with xy hp per sec that blocks dmg or reduce dmg in xy%,
if the unit attacks it gets a dmg boost of xy% but uses xy hp of its shield
if the unit leaves the area the shield looses xy hp per sec

this ability across all units of its kind as passive ability

on towers maybe that if the tower is in a energy field it shoots faster or getting a dealing more dmg 

in term of the colors i can think of fire & water producing steam which is a source of power used to produce electricity (RL)

For Amii :natureorb::natureorb::shadoworb::shadoworb:

i have currently no idea maybe something in combination life and death, more into the direction of a RL swamp where death is needed as source for new life

For Amii, there are a few lore guidelines available, used by Tweeto as general idea. The effects are awesome, including ideas for gameplay, it's worth checking it out.

For Fire Frost, I like idea of "steam" faction, seem to be interesting. But unfortunately currently it's impossible to add any Fire Frost cards to the game.

• 1 month later...

The problem with a spell-slinging faction would come down to charges. Either they blow their load too quickly, and then have to wait a painfully long time for each recharge, or they have to have lots, and lots, and lots of very weak spells, to avoid inciting splash decks.

Though I do like the thematic idea of a Skylord intervening directly on the battlefield, slinging fire and ice and chaos, rather than through the proxy of units.

And frost/fire is currently impossible to implement anyway, as much as we would wish otherwise. Technical limitations relating to not having any in the original release.

As for Amii... What the lore gives us is vague, elemental spirits that reshaped themselves from the ashes of the elemental wars in the shape of the mortals (freeform shapeshifting?) and fought the giantkin (and lost to the giants), bartered with the Assemblers (a race of interdimensional machines) for the forge itself, and built the walls, wells and monuments before vanishing. Part of the lore outright states they are the Orbs that cap each summoned monument. (The Lorebook > World > Lands and Regions, page 25.)

The one unit we have is unfinished (she has Nightguard voicelines still), so we don't have a solid faction identity. Were they all going to have mode switching? The ability to stack Debuffs?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 6:01 PM, Chronopie said:

As for Amii... What the lore gives us is vague, elemental spirits that reshaped themselves from the ashes of the elemental wars in the shape of the mortals (freeform shapeshifting?) and fought the giantkin (and lost to the giants), bartered with the Assemblers (a race of interdimensional machines) for the forge itself, and built the walls, wells and monuments before vanishing. Part of the lore outright states they are the Orbs that cap each summoned monument. (The Lorebook > World > Lands and Regions, page 25.)

That´s still quite interesting. Elemental spirits that reshape themselves ... tho that sounds a lot like the transformation-ability of the twilight units? In my opinion it doesn´t fit Twilight anyways and I wanted something different for Twilight ever since, but according to this lore it would actually fit Amii.

-> Maybe this current transform-ability could be switched up to fit Amii and changed a little to become viable, while Twilight could get a different faction-ability based around infection.