PvE Contest#3 Ocean until 30.04.21

Toggy

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

Mo is in trouble and you have to get him out....with pure colour decks!

What?

Speedrun contest on Ocean with extra rules. Send me your (single) quickest replay to participate.

Find the replays under Documents=>battleforge=>replays

Infos!

map: Ocean

image.png.cac1988a96add885f4429c0b40749800.png

server: liveserver, no testserver replays allowed

difficulty: advanced

special rule: Only mono colour decks are allowed (pure fire/frost/nature/shadow), neutral cards are also allowed.

restricted cards: Enlightenment, Amii Monument

How to contact me: Use the pm in this forum, Discord (Toggy#8400)

Until when?

Send me your replay via Discord or the forum until 30.04.21. I will sort them and cast the quickest runs.

Please only send your quickest and last replay you want to submit via Discord.

Prize pool!

1st place  - 3 Booster packs

2nd place - 2 Booster packs

3rd place - 8th place - 1 Booster

most creative strategy (in the top10) - 750BFP

Big thanks to the devs who sponsor the booster packs!

If you guys like it there will be more and more of these little challenges in the future, let me know what you think about it.

Looking forward to several cool replays!

Greetings,

DasToggy

Edited by Toggy
Loriens, Metagross31, Timer and 9 others like this

What I really propose - if only pure colours are allowed - every collour should have it's own competion, it's really important. Otherwise some decks won't be good choice for most of participants. Separate contest for every colour.
Also would be nice to have in game notifactions about tournaments.

Edited by Loriens
Kapo and MephistoRoss like this

4 hours ago, Loriens said:

What I really propose - if only pure colours are allowed - every collour should have it's own competion, it's really important.

I am aware of the "imbalance" between the different decks. On the last PvE challenge we had ~10 participants, I am not sure if splitting those up by 4 would do any good. Should the reception be overwhelingly big I might split it up by coolours. It is also planned to have a real challenge (expert maps with extra rules) and a silver challenge (advanced map with some rules) in the future to give the pros a challenge while motivating the newer players to participate. It all depends on how many people participate/enjoy stuff like this. I am not a PvE player and cant really predict that.

Greetings,

DasToggy

Metagross31, Kapo and Volin like this

First pure nature run was 30:2.5, I'm gonna try other decks and runs with this one, but is it possible to save this replay and start another one? I'm new to sending replays to other people so I don't know how that works. Do I have to save the replay in another map?

23 minutes ago, Beyond Beatz said:

First pure nature run was 30:2.5, I'm gonna try other decks and runs with this one, but is it possible to save this replay and start another one? I'm new to sending replays to other people so I don't know how that works. Do I have to save the replay in another map?

To save a replay, simply rename the "autosave" in the replayfolder. Or enable to save all replays in the options. If it stays your fastest run, just send this replay before the end of April.

Greetings,

Toggy

Volin likes this