T1 Fire vs X Guide?

xHighTech

T1 Fire PvP Guide?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. T1 Fire PvP Guide?

The amount of people playing fire (or shadow t1) was very high.

Maybe you should do a frost or a nature guide

so that is my part :)

i will make a nature t1 / pure nature guide again.....

xhightech we can upload some nature t1 vs fire t1  replays ;) 

i appreciate your kindness but i can't comprehend your optinion :)

Everyone should be happy skilled players help new players with one of the most used T1 color (fire). I hope you can comprehend now :P. By the way, I agree with that statement.

Everyone should be happy skilled players help new players with one of the most used T1 color (fire). I hope you can comprehend now :P. By the way, I agree with that statement.

i meant another aspect in his post.

I thought about switching my fire nature to shadow nature... So what I would really need is a good shadow t1 guide :P Any shadow pros willing to make one? :3 

Well I main nature in t1, so anyone willing to make a nature t1 tutorial?

I would respect it if you can choose any other thread for posts that are outside of this thread theme.

• 1 month later...

The game comes closer & closer so i can tell you that the guide is in progress right now.

Best regards,

xHighTech

By the way, if you want me to write any portions (or rewrite more effectively: I'm an English major) I'd be happy to!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/6/2016 at 7:35 PM, xHighTech said:

/*The Guide is almost finished.

I'll get a new internet connection in exactly 20 days so im able to stream if BFR comes out.

Best regards,

xHighTech

How's the guide coming along? My offer to check it over for English readability still stands.

I'm really hyped for the guide aswell. I also played Pure Fire as my main Pvp deck. Got to rank 150 in 2vs2 didnt quite invest that much time but it was alot of fun^^

I thought about making some basic guides too but my english is porbably not good enough and it has been such a long time^^

21 hours ago, Yinpoukeen said:

I'm really hyped for the guide aswell. I also played Pure Fire as my main Pvp deck. Got to rank 150 in 2vs2 didnt quite invest that much time but it was alot of fun^^

I thought about making some basic guides too but my english is porbably not good enough and it has been such a long time^^

I'll release it in english but i attach a txt. file with a german version. :)

Best regards,

xHighTech

Edited by xHighTech

• 7 months later...