T1 Fire vs X Guide?

xHighTech

T1 Fire PvP Guide?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. T1 Fire PvP Guide?

Im thinking about to create a guide for t1 fire against every t1 color.
i would do it with some other experiend pvp players.

Do you want to see a guide for the upcoming game?

You are able to vote 1 time in the poll above this post.
Let me know what you think about it. :)

Poll status: http://bfreborn.com/forum/polls.php?action=showresults&pid=11

[b]Do you want to see a beginner/noob pvp guide with many pvp explanations incl. fire t1 deck analyse or do you want a much more higher stacked 1on1 PvP Guide for experienced players how to get a clearly efficient & high advantage/rush&beat/rush&advantage4t2 with Youtube&Replays(After BFReborn relase) against every single color Guide? :blush:[/b]

best regards,
xHighTech

best regards,
xHighTech

The amount of people playing fire (or shadow t1) was very high.
Maybe you should do a frost or a nature guide, so "lower skilled" players/beginners could relay on that and dont get forced to play fire itself (because the would read the guide here).
Anyway, any guide is imo a good idea! I dont wanna to pull you down!

[quote='Orge' pid='7892' dateline='1437341563']
The amount of people playing fire (or shadow t1) was very high.
Maybe you should do a frost or a nature guide, so "lower skilled" players/beginners could relay on that and dont get forced to play fire itself (because the would read the guide here).
Anyway, any guide is imo a good idea! I dont wanna to pull you down!
[/quote]

I reached #1 in 1on1 and 2on2 with fire splashes.
Thats my color and that is the reason why i offered my experience to you.
A lot of player played fire, but who really knows how to handle it?

[quote='xHighTech' pid='7891' dateline='1437341352']
Im thinking about to create a guide for t1 fire against every t1 color.
i would do it with some other experiend pvp players.
[/quote]

If you need an experienced player just give me a shout. ;) 

By the way my answer to the poll is a definite yes, because altough i was an eperienced player with shadow t1 - also played nature t1 on a slightly lower lvl -, with fire t1 i always struggled in pvp.

First of all thanks to all for the feedback.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='7910' dateline='1437343442']
I don't see a reason why anyone would not want something like this. Anything helps. As a fire player that didn't PvP much, I will be looking forward to this.
[/quote]

I only want to see how many people are activ and interested because i would invest a lot of time.

[quote='tbpeti' pid='7905' dateline='1437342511']
If you need an experienced player just give me a shout. ;) 
By the way my answer to the poll is a definite yes, because altough i was an eperienced player with shadow t1 - also played nature t1 on a slightly lower lvl -, with fire t1 i always struggled in pvp.
[/quote]

Hi TBPeti, nice to see you & thanks for your feedback.
I'll think about it because i saw many people around pvp with a (high-) fire t1 struggle .
Lets wait for the poll result.

@xHighTech

I can help you, if you'd like.I can do some basics and tips on minimalist t1 fighting. T1 was never my strong suit, but I was ranked just outside of the top 20.

I specialized in only taking a few t1 cards so I could save the slots for t2. So while I may not be the best person to give advice on micro (obviously I can do it, just not as well as you) I could also give advice that would be more germaine to beginners who don't have room/bfp to invest in sunderer, mine, or firesworn.

[b]Do you want to see a beginner/noob pvp guide with many pvp explanations incl. fire t1 deck analyse or do you want a much more higher stacked 1on1 PvP Guide for experienced players how to get a clearly efficient & high advantage/rush&beat/rush&advantage4t2 with Youtube&Replays(After BFReborn relase) against every single color Guide? :blush:[/b]

best regards,
xHighTech

[quote='xHighTech' pid='8132' dateline='1437403665']

best regards,
xHighTech
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure at this point 90% of the community know the basics or at least most of them. So... in my opinion the more detailed guide will do the most justice, with the exception toy say why you picked a card and why you would use it. Throw in a bit of both but mianly focus on the more experienced stuff.

I want "a much more higher stacked 1on1 PvP Guide for experienced players how to get a clearly efficient & high advantage/rush&beat/rush&advantage4t2 with Youtube&Replays(After BFReborn relase) against every single color Guide" :P

I would prefer one for experienced players. There are already several guides for beginners explaining the basics but I havent seen any that really get into the pro tips and tricks except "you need to micro better". So it would be very cool if you would make one with interesting tactics which not many players know.

as i suggested in shoutbox:
i think a very in depth guide would be nice for most people, as we have mostly veterans here.
But you could propably just add a section with Basics in before you start with the real guide.

[quote='xHighTech' pid='9454' dateline='1437827983']
Last 2 days to vote.
Poll system is over tomorrow.
[/quote]

So have you decided on whether you'll make one?I'll be very excited for it, and looking at pool results a lot of others will be too!