New Tool for Gambeling

Asraiel

Currently the global Cardpool get bigger and bigger without any mechanic to lower this pool. this idea is made for a longer term of the game without reset it.

Many players love to open booster or doing a bit of gambeling and its way better doing this with a currency that doesnt effect RL. to give for a long lasting game without resets and the problem of a permanent incresing Cardpool and new and exiting option to do a bit of gambeling comes:

Card Fusion

A tool where between 2-8 cards can be put in and by hiting the Fusionbutton the loaded cards getting destroyed and 1-8 other cards come out. the rarety of the used cards does matter:
in order to get the chance to get a uncommon card
2 common needs to put in
for a rare card chance
4 common or 2 uncommon or a mixture have to be loaded in
for a ultra rare card
8 common or 4 uncommon or 2 rare or a mixture have to be loaded in

ech gambeling also has the possebility to give a promo. could also combined with functions like if u only use firecards the rewarded cards will be fire cards and so.

but even if putting in 2 rare it can also be that instead of a ultra rare, 2 rare or 4 uncommon or 8 commons come out. so its a fully gambeling tool 

+ each fusion also cost a amount of gold 

as mentioned this is a idea for a longer existing game without reset to give more gambeling options to the players that mostly allredy have everything they wanted in matters of cards and to reduce the global cardpool 

Edited by Asraiel
Ca7 likes this

I like the general idea of something like this. 

But it would have to be way more expensive - if you put 2 rares in there should not be the possibility to get 2 rares out, as everyone would just "gamble" their worthless cards away and end up with good ones to sell or smth. 

Edited by Darkroy

3 hours ago, Darkroy said:

But it would have to be way more expensive - if you put 2 rates in there should not be the possibility to get 2 rates out, as everyone would just "gamble" their worthless cards away and end up with good ones to sell or smth. 

could be 1 card is lost allwasys like put 2 in get 1 out or put 8 in get 7 out. that was a loss is 
or
activation cost bpf
or
activation cost gold 
or
mutliple things

3 hours ago, Darkroy said:

or smth. 

i guess u wanted to say smurth but multiaccount is not allowed as far i know.

2 hours ago, Asraiel said:

i guess u wanted to say smurth but multiaccount is not allowed as far i know

smth = something
just like a.e. = as example
or imo = in my opinion
and so on....

xD

2 hours ago, Asraiel said:

could be 1 card is lost allwasys like put 2 in get 1 out or put 8 in get 7 out. that was a loss is 

dude I wrote way more expensive, not like that :D
5 rare cards put in to get one random rare card - like that
maybe ~ 50 common cards could give you one uncommon,
or ~ 15 rare cards give you one ultra rare