Decomposer Rebalance *Poll*

Asraiel

Decomposer rebalance  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Decomposer be rebalanced?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/21 at 06:00 PM

As you fellow Skylords might have seen in the Forum or the Discord there is a lot of discussion about if the Decomposer should be rebalanced or not. 

In order to find out what the wishes are of you fellow Skylords, i lunched this poll.

The poll will end at Saturday the 17. April at 20:00

Happy voteing

Here some channels about the Topic:

https://discord.gg/z3G93Fcmhe

image.png

Edited by Asraiel

• Asraiel changed the title to Decomposer Rebalance *Poll*

why are ppl concentrating only on Decomposer, what will be the next card ppl will go for ? We need more questions like "will you change maps so BH cant be done as it can be done now?" then who gives a shit about decomposer if you fix the map. Pls dont change stuff 1by1, but sit down brainstorm what you wona do with maps cards and balencing.  What if developers would make a list with changes to the maps and cards they would like to make?
Always remember ppl, some bugs ended up as a final gameplay, dont remove stuff ppl like but improve upon it mybe make some more cards that when die, give others void not just you ?
You can do so much with this game pls be inovative not just listen to the ppl with small brains and no vision that see 1 card as the enemy of the game. If you ask me this Poll is meaningless and at least add 1 more to vote on "more info".

Edited by Soulharvester

11 minutes ago, Soulharvester said:

why are ppl concentrating only on Decomposer, what will be the next card ppl will go for ? We need more questions like "will you change maps so BH cant be done as it can be done now?" then who gives a shit about decomposer if you fix the map. Pls dont change stuff 1by1, but sit down brainstorm what you wona do with maps cards and balencing.  What if developers would make a list with changes to the maps and cards they would like to make?

I agree, most of the arguments of nerfing decomposer can be easily fixed. No real big reasons to nerf it.

many players reason is the gold and XP abuse with speedrunning (this time it is Bad harvest). Why not fix it with change the system of gold and XP given? There are already some proposonals how this could look like. 

my fav. btw is the one with each orb give 1k gold in total per map. if somone is BH speedrunning there would be 6 orbs (4 start orbs 2 taken, amii do not count here) so total amout is 6k gold / 4 players = 1333 gold each player. like this SPeedrunning is not popular anymore for gold farm. Same for XP givn. There it can loock like: 4 player start map, 16 orbs everyone is t4, so 16 orbs gives 100% XP if there are f.e. only 8 orbs, only 50% XP given (or maby even less) so badharvest also only give 1500-1700xp in a speedrun. but like i said. Less is also ok, cause the speedrunners do not run for gold and XP. I hope everyone agree with me. Its the casual playerbase who abuse the gold system by "speedrunning" 

Remember, Fixing/removing Decomposer wont fix the problehm with gold and XP farm. there are maps like f.e. Convoi where >5min run can be done without any decomposer. (shown on our Youtube Channel by lebo and D2P, link below) so may u ask yourself what u guys want to be fixed. Top players will stay top anyway, if they decide to play after chanches, Speedrunning isnt about, how can i use decomposer fast, but i think u guys know this.

greez /wanky

DieToPlay likes this

15 hours ago, wanky said:

my fav. btw is the one with each orb give 1k gold in total per map. if somone is BH speedrunning there would be 6 orbs (4 start orbs 2 taken, amii do not count here) so total amout is 6k gold / 4 players = 1333 gold each player. like this SPeedrunning is not popular anymore for gold farm.

but what if someson dos solo ravens end? normaly its 4x4 orbs if solo its only -3 orbs so its 13 orbs and that divided by 1 would lead to that 1 person gets 13000 gold per run. so there will be soon or allredy existing startegys used to make a run as short as possible. even if its not seen as speed i could lesd to be more rewarding that 4 player doing a speedrun on other map.

i did mentoion myself a way to solve the gold and xp gain in games by useing the time needed. if made fast (speed) the overall gain is still higher that by completing it in normal but only a tiny bit. like:

0-10min 1000 gold 1000xp +200 gold & xp for win

10-20min 2000 gold 2000xp +200 gold & xp for win

20-30min 3000 gold 3000xp + 200 gold & xp for win

30-40min 4000 gold 4000xp + 200 gold & xp for win

40- mins 5000 gold 5000xp +200 gold & xp for win

so if a sppedrun party makes 3 wins in the time of 30 mins they get 400 gold & xp more + the bonusgold from the chests if opend, than a party that needed 30 mins for 1 match. but if their faster they get even more but there are also loadinging screens and getting rdy again and so on.

*no clue how many xp is gained usualy (never checked) but these are only excample numbres

15 hours ago, wanky said:

I hope everyone agree with me. Its the casual playerbase who abuse the gold system by "speedrunning" 

the most oposing replys against something that would interphere with the current speedrun tactics i've seen so far comming from proud selfclaimed speedrunners (no names mentioned) and not from casual. shure most feeders used in speedruns are casuals but those that do the work in a speedrun arent. 

3 hours ago, Asraiel said:

but what if someson dos solo ravens end? normaly its 4x4 orbs if solo its only -3 orbs so its 13 orbs and that divided by 1 would lead to that 1 person gets 13000 gold per run. so there will be soon or allredy existing startegys used to make a run as short as possible. even if its not seen as speed i could lesd to be more rewarding that 4 player doing a speedrun on other map.

maximum shuld shurly stay at 4k gold per map :D

3 hours ago, Asraiel said:

the most oposing replys against something that would interphere with the current speedrun tactics i've seen so far comming from proud selfclaimed speedrunners (no names mentioned) and not from casual. shure most feeders used in speedruns are casuals but those that do the work in a speedrun arent. 

fact is, that if there are casual players in it, it isnt a speedrun anyway. Speedrun hunting for best times u cant do with randoms

1 hour ago, wanky said:

fact is, that if there are casual players in it, it isnt a speedrun anyway. Speedrun hunting for best times u cant do with randoms

ah ok i see it more like every run that doesnt follow the inmap mentioned objectives and focus on beation it fast (useing speed run tactics) as a speed run shure its a diffrence between them same as if i would call casual player useing air coolers in the pc, pros go on watercooling and speedplayer use nitrogen to cool.

but by typeing it my answer came an other solution.

u get gold for clearing objectives, so the more sideojectives u clear the more gold u get.

in speed is primarly the main objectives made also in the fast gold runs

like on bh silence the cannons brings addional gold