Nature T1 Units - Werebeasts or Mana Wing

Spiritedness

Hey :)
My english isn´t the best so don´t be that rude, please :D

I just got a simple question:
I am using Windweavers and Shaman on T1 but i´m not sure if i should get Werebeasts or Mana Wing with it. 

Actually i like Werebeasts more but Mana Wings are OP on some PvE Maps.. so what are you thinking? 

Greetings

As my "all purpose deck" I actually use a pure nature deck with WW, Shaman and Dryad (B) as T1 units, work super well for most maps.

On some more specific maps I play different decks, e.g. with Mana Wings. But Werebeasts are great too, but they don't synergize too well with Dryad, since they are often out of range.

Long story short, I would second Kapo's opinion to just make multiple decks for different maps.

I think Mana Wing is a feast or famine card. They can cheese some cPvE maps because there isn't sufficient anti-air or ranged. In direct confrontations they are strictly inferior to Windweavers, even against S units because of their multi-shot.

Honestly not sure why you even feel like you need additional T1. Even on their own WWs supported with Surge of Light are enough to push through most things you encounter on T1. Shaman is nice but every Shaman healing is also one WW not dealing damage, so it slows you down.

WWs are also better than Wearbeasts against S units. If they don't get burst down Wearbeasts can tank decently and they are a cheap swift unit, which can be nice depending on circumstances.

If anything, I'd add a Dryad B, so your T1 army takes less damage. That also means that heals become more effective.

Also note that Werebeasts are buggy. When they lose a part of their squad and it then respawns because of regen or healing they stutter while running.

• 3 weeks later...

simple: if you like werebeasts then take them. como it with fountain of rebirth and a few green amazons to boost the selfheal and they can be really good. for flyers use the towers or the amazon ability + sending the flyers into enemie camps to kill them off.

if u are going for EZ gameplay by yourself, u almoste need to creat decks for every single map, (maby vor every single position if they are played diffrend) bit as some players already said: Schaman is n1 to have and way less micro then only WW with surge of light. I would recommend u a Schaman WW Dryad (B) deck. With this units u cal almost go t2 on every cPVE map and also on Rpve till dif. 9 
Maby u struggle a byt on map with timers like f.e. blight cause its not very fast.  

Wearbests i rly like, but more for fun, cause u do not rly need a tank unit infront of WW shaman + Dryad.

I mostly go for WW and Werebeasts most of time (sometimes treespirit if i have something with roots on higher orbs) while i feel that Shamans mostly slows down the game and i use them only with Mana Wings. So for me Werebeasts are no1 in most of nature decks. On some maps they are my only T1 unit ;)