New Interesting things for the Game to not die :(

Dustinthebeast

Hey, 

First of all i want to thank u that u did this for us :)
Really nice to have this game again and u can even play it better cause its free2play I love this work thank u very much <3
But because i love this work i just dont want it to die .,..... and i know its hard but how about some new content to create :)

Im not a game Designer or something else but maybe some Players have a Idea to help this game not to die :) Cause i realized that the Game isnt so popular as it was 3 Months ago and the Playerbase isnt so high anymore :/ 

Just add any Idea u have to make this Game not Die :) Hopefully some Ideas can be used ;)

LOVE YOU ;D

PS: If a New player needs help feel Free to add me in Game i will try to help :) (Fuzzythebest in game)

Well, my thoughts on the matter:

In it's current state, the game needs

• more rpve content. Defensive mode, tower defense, pvpve ...
  • new game modes. I'd love to play a MOBA-map, for example.
  • more cards. Nature/Shadow or Frost/Fire - cards, for example. Those would add more options for deck-building and thus variety.
  • balance enhancements. If cards are bad, players will ignore them and they thus add very little to the game. If cards are too good, players use them as much as possible, leading to repetitive gameplay. Both is counter-productive for the long-time motivation of the playerbase.
  • bug fixes. There are not that many bugs, but some of them are quite annoying (dispelled buffs from wheel of gifts not getting reapplied after the dispell ends, for example).
  • events like frequent official tournaments, live-streams, all the stuff that gets new players excited.

So, in short: We need a constant influx of both new content and enhancements to the meta-game, combined with quality enhancements for existing content and better promotion.

This, of course, is a lot of work - but given the current dev team expansion, I'm confident some of this will eventually happen.

13 minutes ago, Dustinthebeast said:

Ohh damn it ye a Tower Defense would be sick :) or some sort of Chess Mode would also be nice :)
Im mean im having a lot fun even if i just play Rpve9 trying new decks :) But your Ideas are very good :) Devs maybe see this ;)

Generally we read all the topics in the forum and also used the ideas posted here in the past for the game design. All of the things @Danol mentioned are already being worked on or are planned. Obviously everything won't come as fast as you'd expect it from an actual company, but generally these topics are making progress.
These things from the list are currently being worked on: "more rpve content", "more cards", "balance enhancements", "bug fixes", "new game modes".
The following thing is planned: "events like frequent official tournaments, live-streams". We're currently in the process of recruiting new volunteers who would help us out with that.

6 minutes ago, Zyna said:

Generally we read all the topics in the forum and also used the ideas posted here in the past for the game design. All of the things @Danol mentioned are already being worked on or are planned. Obviously everything won't come as fast as you'd expect it from an actual company, but generally these topics are making progress.
These things from the list are currently being worked on: "more rpve content", "more cards", "balance enhancements", "bug fixes", "new game modes".
The following thing is planned: "events like frequent official tournaments, live-streams". We're currently in the process of recruiting new volunteers who would help us out with that.

Ohh thats nice to hear :) ye ofc u read everything from us cause u are great devs :)  But i didnt found a topic with this title so i though i just make one :/ 
But i hope u will to progress in that and tkae your time as u took with the Game too ;)

Thanks for the reply <3

well there is a huge pool of ideas to make the game attrect more players but the problem is its a community behind it and not a company so creation new content to the game takes way longer and even if some of the donations are used to hire proffessionals for projekts it still needs time to realize new stuff. and on volunteer base its only a very slow process since working for free has its limits rl goes first and working for free and useing the own freetime also has limits on how much someone wants to invest.

sadly playerbase decreses faster that new content make it into the game. but we as community can spred the word of this game do streams post it in other forums bring our friends to the game and so much more this is also some kind of volunteer work. if every player would bring only 1 buddy to play the game it would doubble the playerpool allredy.

Maybe add a achivment to the game to bring someone to the game (adding a registration option to name the person who recuted u) and reward it with maybe 1 booster per new registration + the new person may also get a reward

22 hours ago, Zyna said:

The following thing is planned: "events like frequent official tournaments, live-streams".

Would be sweet to have a tool to see what on is worked on what kinda ideas are in the makeing. just like the dev platform in the old days where everyone could see how the devlopment of the game proceeds

Edited by Asraiel

7 hours ago, Asraiel said:

Would be sweet to have a tool to see what on is worked on what kinda ideas are in the makeing. just like the dev platform in the old days where everyone could see how the devlopment of the game proceeds

On the old dev platform, there were only patch notes for the most part. Since release, we started posting all development updates in the updates section of the forums. Here is the most recent update:

That's essentially the replacement for the dev platform. One thing which is currently missing there are the updates for the test server, those are only being posted on discord right now, but we're planning on starting to post them on the forum aswell. For announcements, there's always been the "Announcements" subforum. We're definitely aware that we can substantially improve transparency and the communication between staff and the community in general. We're hoping to improve this with the upcoming community ambassador role.

Ladadoos and Mynoduesp like this

• 5 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 10:21 AM, Zyna said:

I'm pretty sure I speak for many when I say we are grateful for all of the effort it has taken to get this game back up & running, thank you. My wife fell in love with it just watching me play it and my boys go nuts everytime I spawn a dragon! 🙂

I completely realise it is no small task but what I & my family crave is taking the storyline of what has already been created and continuing it, expand it, new chapters to spur the imagination. a new map isn't something I would burden the admin team with, it could be a competition within the community to create a new map to be a follow-on map from any of the existing maps that exist. Storyline for it could be another competition. Engaging members to interact, spawn ideas and let this great game evolve.

Yes its a very romantic tale and by no means a small task, but expanding player interaction, engagement and advancement is kind of a requirement to keep a community going. By challenging the community to come up with ideas would take the pressure off those who made it possible and who knows may result in some great ideas. 

Many thanks