Pure campain maps achievements

ShokanYamadori

New achievements suggestions. We already have free regulars boosters for standards, advanced and expert campain completion. It would be nice to add achievements for each pure factions.

exemple:

Complete all maps on standard with only pure fire decks, grants 3 fire boosters. 

etc etc 

It would add extra challenges.

Volin likes this

challange and achivment yes

alldo reward booster i dont know cause over time the cardpool expands and before there's a solutions against the inflation of the card value i wouldnt add more rewards of bossters. 

gold as reward ok

or maybe special booster only containing upgrades 

We are not opposed to add extra achievements (and we hope to add more in the future!), but especially for end-game achievements a reward such as an ordinary booster or card is sometimes not fulfilling. You don't want to receive a booster when you already have all cards. Some achievements scream to have a custom reward that can only be received by completing this achievement: and if you can show this accomplishment to others, the better. I think an achievement like this is a good example for a custom reward, where you could perhaps receive a custom title that shows next to your name or a fire border around your in-game avatar. The idea is that people see this title and know you can only get it by completing a specific achievement (and therefore are aware of the effort you have been through to get it): an indirect flex, if you will. 

Metagross31 and Volin like this

38 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

We are not opposed to add extra achievements (and we hope to add more in the future!), but especially for end-game achievements a reward such as an ordinary booster or card is sometimes not fulfilling. You don't want to receive a booster when you already have all cards. Some achievements scream to have a custom reward that can only be received by completing this achievement: and if you can show this accomplishment to others, the better. I think an achievement like this is a good example for a custom reward, where you could perhaps receive a custom title that shows next to your name or a fire border around your in-game avatar. The idea is that people see this title and know you can only get it by completing a specific achievement (and therefore are aware of the effort you have been through to get it): an indirect flex, if you will. 

What do you think about something like - complete all maps on expert with Pure Fire deck - receive promo Firedancer/special avatar/ new promo fire card (you can take really good recolours for this)
Though Im not sure is it technically doable to check cards in deck for this.
Also, continuing idea of this challenging achievements - complete all maps where it's possible on Expert solo?

Edited by Loriens

what would be really cool is to add special signature Promos (untradeable!) if you complete with Pure Decks. Like a Promo Shaman, Frost Mage, Nox Trooper/Dreadcharger and erm ... maybe Sunderer (?) that you can show off.

Simple, not disturbing the economy, and something to "show off" for those who did it.

Volin, SunWu and Metagross31 like this

9 hours ago, Kapo said:

what would be really cool is to add special signature Promos (untradeable!) if you complete with Pure Decks. Like a Promo Shaman, Frost Mage, Nox Trooper/Dreadcharger and erm ... maybe Sunderer (?) that you can show off.

Simple, not disturbing the economy, and something to "show off" for those who did it.

Really good idea, i like that

15 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

You don't want to receive a booster when you already have all cards. Some achievements scream to have a custom reward that can only be received by completing this achievement

Skins, Icons, Avatar Frames, Colored User Name, Colored or Animanted Deck Avatar Frame such things would be nice to see as rewards ether for achivments or other stuff ingame or outgame, for like donators or tournament winners/participants, leaderbord PVP Top 10 of the month getting the diamond colored avatar frame (for example) or else

14 hours ago, Loriens said:

What do you think about something like - complete all maps on expert with Pure Fire deck - receive promo Firedancer/ new promo fire card

does only one thing destroying the market

it needs to be a rewards that fits for the playerbase

image.thumb.png.cb63aaf068c824559be4b8fb24804561.png

would also lead to the point of haveing somany promo firedancers in the game.

and pure decks allow the use of neutral cards just to mention that

*data link i got from fiki: https://stats.skylords.eu 

Edited by Asraiel

1 hour ago, Asraiel said:

Skins, Icons, Avatar Frames, Colored User Name, Colored or Animanted Deck Avatar Frame such things would be nice to see as rewards ether for achivments or other stuff ingame or outgame, for like donators or tournament winners/participants, leaderbord PVP Top 10 of the month getting the diamond colored avatar frame (for example) or else

does only one thing destroying the market

it needs to be a rewards that fits for the playerbase

image.thumb.png.cb63aaf068c824559be4b8fb24804561.png

would also lead to the point of haveing somany promo firedancers in the game.

and pure decks allow the use of neutral cards just to mention that

*data link i got from fiki: https://stats.skylords.eu 

having those special promos untradables like mentionned will fix market issues. also would need to be non existent promos to avoid market issues.

1 hour ago, Loriens said:

Dont think so, because It will be hard...but I also think it's even better to give unexisted promo Fire card.

well i a gree on 1 player maps but on the rest theres a no

but that idea would include to have the same rewards for the other colors

so it would lead to flood the market with swampdrakes, razorleaves, constructs, harvester and other pure colored promos

and thats wy im against such a promo reward. i allredy dislike the neutral card reward that is currently in

2 hours ago, ShokanYamadori said:

having those special promos untradables like mentionned will fix market issues. also would need to be non existent promos to avoid market issues.

would u buy a promo firedancer if u allredy have a promo firedance even if its untradeble? i would guess no only if u have allredy all cards and dont know what to do with ur bfp's then maybe

2 minutes ago, Asraiel said:

so it would lead to flood the market with swampdrakes, razorleaves, constructs, harvester and other pure colored promos

and thats wy im against such a promo reward. i allredy dislike the neutral card reward that is currently in

Yeah. but what we will have, for example - Promo Sunderer only from playing every map on Expert with Pure Fire deck, Promo Frost Mage for Frost etc.
And there will be no chance to get them from boosters.
I see no downside of it for economy.

Edited by Loriens
Metagross31 and ShokanYamadori like this

5 minutes ago, Asraiel said:

would u buy a promo firedancer if u allredy have a promo firedance even if its untradeble? i would guess no only if u have allredy all cards and dont know what to do with ur bfp's then maybe

i would work for this achievement to have promo that i can only get this way. Ex: Promo Shaman , promo frost mage etc etc. 

5 minutes ago, Loriens said:

Yeah. but what we will have, for example - Promo Sunderer only from playing every map on Expert with Pure Fire deck, Promo Frost Mage for Frost etc.
And there will be no chance to get them from boosters.
I see no downside of it for economy.

Only (imo minor) downside is, that the non-promo version will lose a bit of value. E.G. introducing promo shaman, even if it is untradable, will slightly reduce the shaman value, because the demand will go down.

Edited by Metagross31

promo does not only mean a diffrent apearance it also doubbles the charces of its type example construct insted of only 4 u can have 8 charges without it u cant have that amount in a deck. 

promos is a nice thing to add to boosters so its getting more exciting to open them and feel the happyness if u manage to get one. but it would crach its price and also the price of the normal card. if promo then from stuff taht doesnt get used so much as it is in pve with lyrish knights. or cards that are expensive to play. but best would be promo for new cards that eventualy made it into the game or a promo cannontower, promo magma hurler stuff that is more likly on the common card base

after makeing it thru the singleplayer maps u only need a good player that pulls u thru the other maps. the hardes are only those singleplayer maps that have a time limit the others are easy special after reaching t3 and t4

Edited by Asraiel

On 4/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, ShokanYamadori said:

New achievements suggestions. We already have free regulars boosters for standards, advanced and expert campain completion. It would be nice to add achievements for each pure factions.

exemple:

Complete all maps on standard with only pure fire decks, grants 3 fire boosters. 

etc etc 

It would add extra challenges.

btw wy dont u post it into 

thats specialy made for new achivment suggestions without debatting over them

I think the skins, exclusive promo card is a better idea as not to disturb the market. 

One thing to note that, It would defeat the purpose if you're to be carried by your teamates by using the cheese strategies/speedruns. Another solution is to have the entire team only using specific faction cards in order for the achievement to be valid, OR limit these special achievements to single playered maps/whichever multiplayer maps.

Edited by KserSke

2 hours ago, KserSke said:

Another solution is to have the entire team only using specific faction cards in order for the achievement to be valid, 

this would be nearly impossible to do if i think about pure fire and Ascension

On 4/10/2021 at 9:25 PM, Metagross31 said:

Only (imo minor) downside is, that the non-promo version will lose a bit of value. E.G. introducing promo shaman, even if it is untradable, will slightly reduce the shaman value, because the demand will go down.

That is true, but I consider that an upside to be honest. If shaman and frost mage gets down a little, that would be quite good for beginners I think. Especially shaman dropping below the price of a booster would be a very good thing.

And, it wouldnt be that bad because to get to that point where you do the achievement you would already have bought most likely 2 shamans or 2 frost mages at that point to get the achievement done.

Metagross31 likes this

Add a shaman and/or frost mage to that starting card pool would also drop its price.

yet there aint clear if & which card would get a promo version. currently the lowest promo is t2, shure i would love to have a promo mana wing as reward over shaman, with 1 shaman card u can do so much specialy since the 1. card chagrges are doubbled compaired to the past and i see rarly that more than 6 shamans getting spawned in a match. 

a bing issue is in my opinion that this topic proimarly handle a new achivement but also new cards as well and in case of promo there are a ton of possebilitys which cards gets a new promo. magma hurler should get a promo a strong t3 card often used in starter decks but in many other decks strong as well.

promo on t1 now we got shaman, frost mage, mana wing other colors will also wanna have promos on t1, sunderer maybe, dreadcharcher, nightgard, mine, nox there are many cards that could get promo and as we know currently it will be a longer matter to get new cards in the game.ö best would be to focus the rewards curently on existing stuff. and makeing a new promo topic

Promo Cards for achievements of this kind cannot really affect ecnonomy. Most of playerbase will never try to finish these achievements - it's not easy to play pure decks on most of Expert maps and can take a lot of time.
Same for Solo Expert Achievement - it will be real challenge for most of playerbase - though it will also add interest to participate in this challenge.

Edited by Loriens

the only maps that will be hard to do on some pure decks are only the singleplayer maps:

- Encounters with the Twilight
- Siege of Hope
- Defending Hope
- The Soultree
- The Treasure Fleet
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Mo
- Ocean
- Oracle

and from those i would say are The Soultree, The Treasure Fleet, Behind Enemy Lines and Ocean the hardest the others are mor or less easy with pure decks 
2, 4 and 12 player Maps have enouth peoples that could carry.

but shure making a achivment may not have many that does it but isnt it the reason to make achivment so many does them? shure the achivemant of dropping down to only 25 BFP in the pool is allredy veryahrd and i guess only a few made it. Tecnicly for the achivment u can also say compleat the singleplayer maps with Pure deck. and give a little reward

question: wy u do achivments? to get the reward or to proof that ur that good?

by the look at the current promo cards there are 2 per pure fraction and 1 stonekin, so as rewards a lost sould promo, a bandit promo and a twilight promo as reward would be nice

image.png.8ff2378e680e6e8dc2502c03d70067e3.pngimage.png.c347a8ae9777b234a70447275047949c.png

and combineing the achivment to make it harder like:

Achivment:
Beat all singleplayer Campainmaps with pure fire & pure shadow decks on expert to get the Bandit Promo
Beat all singleplayer Campainmaps with pure fire & pure nature decks on expert to get the Twilight Promo
Beat all singleplayer Campainmaps with pure frost & pure nature decks on expert to get the Grinder Promo
Beat all singleplayer Campainmaps with pure frost & pure shadow decks on expert to get the Lost Soul Promo

the promos here to be t4 ground unit cards (examples):
Bandit: Tortugun
Twilight: Nightshade Plant or Abomination
Lost Soul: Lost Warlord
units that require 2x2 colored orbs

shure a Bloodhorn would be a card that some would love to get a promo but on the otherhand also a lost spirit ship. but i would first of all on new promos fill the gabs of the missing fractions. that require the 2x2 orb and no going on to t1 units. i hardly belive the creators of the cards and the game gave it some thoughts not to create a t1 promo in the frist place

Edited by Asraiel