Questions about the game

To begin with, I apologize for the crooked translation.
 But I have a couple of questions
 1. How can I give the command to my ally "Attack here" or "Attention" as everyone else does?
 2. I sometimes receive regular 450bfp boosters by mail, why do they come to me, for some achievements or because I play the game?
 3. Sometimes small boosters come, why they come, I would like to know, and fulfill these requirements.

On this, all the questions are over.

Thank you in advance, my heavenly masters!

23 minutes ago, funshal1985 said:

Thank you in advance, my heavenly masters!

"Skylords" is enough, yours translation sounds embarassing :D

1. There is a button below minimap, ! symbol. It allows you to use different pings.

2. & 3.

Achievements grant you rewards, including gold, BFPs, Boosters and Mini-boosters. You can find list of achievements here:

Achievements.thumb.jpg.a55aad2843a7bb430c85159b8415108f.jpg

funshal1985 and Metagross31 like this

Thanks for the advice)
 I was just embarrassed that I was given the usual 450 booster 3 times and it was written the same every time, not for some achievement, but just some kind of gratitude from some heavenly mistress.  Systematically every day for 3 consecutive days.
 And in achievements, I checked most of the tasks and there was no such booster in the awards.

12 minutes ago, funshal1985 said:

Thanks for the advice)
 I was just embarrassed that I was given the usual 450 booster 3 times and it was written the same every time, not for some achievement, but just some kind of gratitude from some heavenly mistress.  Systematically every day for 3 consecutive days.
 And in achievements, I checked most of the tasks and there was no such booster in the awards.

There is achievement for increasing your PvE rank, that grants you boosters.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Bazsi94 said:

Hello!
My question would be, can I request a return of the invoices on my old account? Or does everyone start from scratch?

Thanks!

Skylords Reborn is a revival created by volunteers. We are not EA, nor do we have their user data. It is not possible for us to give refunds or give players back their original cards.

Additionally, Skylords Reborn itself had an account reset when it moved from Beta to release 2020. Everyone had to start from scratch.