What unit would you like seeing a promo version of ?

Pigslord

Le promo spitfire flying sausage promo!

On a serious note i'd like to see a promo batariel, also Promo Tremor , and maybe a promo Dread Charger adding some fiery shadow tracks or something

also a promo giant wyrm that would add a golden helmet thingy and maybe a saddle of sorts/armor on its back and head

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Menchrese said:

Le promo spitfire flying sausage promo!

On a serious note i'd like to see a promo batariel, also Promo Tremor , and maybe a promo Dread Charger adding some fiery shadow tracks or something

also a promo giant wyrm that would add a golden helmet thingy and maybe a saddle of sorts/armor on its back and head

I still think we need a promo Construct :/............................ :kappa:

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PooRek said:

I would like to see Moon as a promo. If Rogan Kayle and Viridya are both in promo version, so why not Moon?

That's true. But then, I suppose we ought to also have promo brannoc (which would be really strong, actually).

13 hours ago, ThomasMann said:

Promo Watermelon

3 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Promo Ultimate Watermelon Lord :kappa::watermelon: 

Could you stop spamming in non-off-topic threads, or I'll have to take measures

3 hours ago, MrXLink said:

Could you stop spamming in non-off-topic threads, or I'll have to take measures

Ok I get it you don't like me, so I'll pass. No more jokes from me. Sorry for trying to make them anyway since they annoy people so much T.T.

Edit: Idk about Thomas

Edited by BionicReaper

11 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

Ok I get it you don't like me, so I'll pass. No more jokes from me. Sorry for trying to make them anyway since they annoy people so much T.T.

Edit: Idk about Thomas

I do not think that the "jokes" itself are a problem. I would guess that the is nothing else. If you would have something constructive to say i doubt anyone would judge about a small "P.s." with a small joke at the end of the post. :)

Correct me if i am wrong @MrXLink ;)

1 hour ago, Treim said:

I do not think that the "jokes" itself are a problem. I would guess that the is nothing else. If you would have something constructive to say i doubt anyone would judge about a small "P.s." with a small joke at the end of the post. :)

Still it is not nice to call me a spammer, while I annoy nobody. If there was one complaint I would be like "Ok"]

Edit: If you want me to fool around making jokes, you better ask personally, since its spam otherwise T.T

Edited by BionicReaper

1 hour ago, Treim said:

You're not wrong, and the watermelon stuff is fine as a joke, but it's spam if you refer to it in every single thread. I have no problem with you enjoying your watermelons so much, but there's a spam section and a chatbox for that. Sure I wouldn't have minded it as a joke at the end of a constructive post or something that is actually on-topic, but this whole watermelon thing is getting far out of its boundaries if posts like this start appearing.

13 minutes ago, MrXLink said:

You're not wrong, and the watermelon stuff is fine as a joke, but it's spam if you refer to it in every single thread. I have no problem with you enjoying your watermelons so much, but there's a spam section and a chatbox for that. Sure I wouldn't have minded it as a joke at the end of a constructive post or something that is actually on-topic, but this whole watermelon thing is getting far out of its boundaries if posts like this start appearing.

Exactly my talk then :)

Thanks for clearing that up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like to see promos for some of the initial "starter" creatures
Master archers
Sunstriders
Windweavers
Forsaken

But than also a few other early game staples
Frost mage
Nox Trooper
Shaman
Dryad
(I'd suggest firedancer for red, keeping things equal in colour, but Firedancer already has a promo variation)

One thing to be careful of though, of course is to not have too many promo variations of cards as you are allowed to run both instances side by side which can upset a balance where charges and legendary rules are concerned.

One of my favourite things to do was to have both non promo and Promo Viridiya to stack her healing aura

It goes without sayingt that most of the XL cards would make viable candidates too

I do like  "Aarzl's suggestion of Promo spell cards with alternate animations or lingering mark effect animations

On 12.2.2017 at 8:10 AM, Ragenarok said:

I would like to see promos for some of the initial "starter" creatures
Master archers
Sunstriders
Windweavers
Forsaken

But than also a few other early game staples
Frost mage
Nox Trooper
Shaman
Dryad
(I'd suggest firedancer for red, keeping things equal in colour, but Firedancer already has a promo variation)

One thing to be careful of though, of course is to not have too many promo variations of cards as you are allowed to run both instances side by side which can upset a balance where charges and legendary rules are concerned.

One of my favourite things to do was to have both non promo and Promo Viridiya to stack her healing aura

It goes without sayingt that most of the XL cards would make viable candidates too

I do like  "Aarzl's suggestion of Promo spell cards with alternate animations or lingering mark effect animations

Promo- starter sounds good !

15 hours ago, Phoenix313 said:

What about promo magic cards with special visual effects?

I would like to see a Regroth spell with an explosion at the start and loud screaming noises with airhorns and mini doritos and mountain dew particle effects. MLG all the way.

For real now, promo spells would look pretty cool.

• 1 year later...
On 7/19/2015 at 10:53 AM, Ultrakool said:

I always wondered why there are no promo buildings or spells. 1 of those would be pretty awesome.#
Building: Church of negation
Spell: Enlightenment? AFAI remember the animation(i don't think there was any) for enlightenment was pretty lame. New art + animation for enlightenment would be pretty cool.

Breeding grounds, juice tank, resource booster, construction hut are by far 80% of the buildings I see

• 2 weeks later...

Fire Dragon!! It has by far the coolest attack animation, but the ingame model doesn't really look that much like the artwork shown on the actual card. So I'd really like to see a darker Firedragon with less aggressive and bright color.

But again, that attack animation still makes it one of my favourite cards. I wish they gave the Lost Dragon the same attack but maybe with blue fire instead of that underwhelming spit animation. Same goes for the Giant Wyrm really, I would've prefered a kind of venom breath attack.

Speaking of which, I think the Giant Wyrm is a prime candidate for a promo version as well. It's one of the most used cards,  part of the basic deck and probably one of the most iconic T4 units in the game, so it'd feel fitting to get a promo for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see some of my favourite squad cards such as:

Promo bloodhorn

promo Forest elder

Promo batariel

promo lost spirit ships

Or spells:

Regrowth

Equilibrium

Eruption

offering

Or buildings