What unit would you like seeing a promo version of ?

Pigslord

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curse of Oink promo. Golden piggies all the way :D

Although I don't like the idea of having promo spells, this is one I actually do like. It's a card with an effect that lasts quite a long time and would be visible if it was a promo. In this case, you would see golden pigs. I like it.

So what you think about buildings? I for one would love to see some promo buildings.

yea great idea,i suggest promo shooting towers (for ex. rioters retreat) with increased health and/or dmg,

Though i couldnt agree more with grim bahir promo suggestion

and about t1 promo...nah that would be ridiculous except for dreadcharger :P

yea great idea,i suggest promo shooting towers (for ex. rioters retreat) with increased health and/or dmg,

Though i couldnt agree more with grim bahir promo suggestion

and about t1 promo...nah that would be ridiculous except for dreadcharger :P

yeah shooting towers with animations would be awesome. Idk about rioters retreat because it isn't really popular/iconic 

I can't disagree with this idea.

Would look really good since that spell is basically a minion.

We could little armored pigs !!!

haha armored pigs would probably go against the idea that your opponent would have a disadvantage being oinked but the image os hilarious. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suggest that we add promos with multiple color orbs, since every color already has 2 promos.

I would like to see a Bloodhorn promo.

I think so too but still I'd love for them to make the Worldbreaker Gun promo. :wub: Frost having a building promo is only logical. :D
My suggestion for stonekin would be aggressor/rageflame as they already have the grinder promo.
Lost souls should probably have a promo of their beloved LSS. I'd think the Lost Shade would look quite cool as a promo.

For bandits it'd have to be Bloodhorn. Corsair would be my other suggestion (as Soulhunter is a copy of Harvester that already got a promo).
For twilight Skycatcher would look pretty cool. Don't know which of the other ones is a good choice. Nightshade Plant could be nice.

• 2 weeks later...