Rock 'n Roll achievement progress stalled?

Robbie

NAME: Rock 'n Roll achievement progress stalled?

DESCRIPTION: My progress for the "Rock 'n Roll" achievement (Play PvE games with a deck consisting of only frost, nature or frost/nature cards) has been stuck at 4/5 matches for a couple of weeks now. Meanwhile, my progress for the "Life Finds a Way" achievement (Play PvE games with a deck consisting of only nature cards) continually updates, and is currently at 20/35 matches.

LOG: Attached

_log_proxy_latest.log

Update: I just played a game with a mixed nature/frost deck, substituting Northguards in place of Spearmen, and it advanced the "Rock 'n Roll" progress (to 5/10 matches). I then switched back to a full nature deck (reversing that substitution) and played the same map, and the "Rock 'n Roll" achievement stalled once more (it's still at 5/10 matches).

I'm attaching my latest log in case that helps.

_log_proxy_latest.log

This achievement is working as intended. This is a stonekin achievement, unlike the other which is a nature achievement. For the stonekin achievement to progress, your deck must have cards that require nature orbs and frost orbs, and nothing else (besides neutral). A pure nature deck won't work, neither will a pure frost. It needs to be a deck that consists of nature and frost (which can either be from a combination of pure nature and pure frost cards, or for example all nature cards with a few stonekin cards).  Hope it clarifies the progression criteria.

The descriptions is a little borked here...
Instead of "of only frost, nature or frost/nature cards" it should actually be something like: "of only frost and nature or frost/nature cards"

But if you compare it with the other achievements, you'd notice that this one like the others is meant for the mixed decks, otherwise it wouldn't make sense.
If it wasn't you could fulfill the achievement for pure frost, nature and frost/nature by simply playing a frost/nature deck.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use