(r)PvE Stonekin Deck advice

Its been over 8 years since I've gased my eyes on this unit of a game. Started five days ago and collected a good number of my favorite stonekin cards (including Rageflame!). I am looking for some improvements on it for PvE but also rPvE, if possible to have a single deck for that.

Current PvE deck:

stonekin_V1.thumb.png.beb562a432c27bc4e05559a54f5334aa.png

And my rPvE looks like that (not much alteration for now):

stonekin_V1_rPvE.thumb.png.2e9b8ee37c91da25c250f75456ddfb1f.png

As you can see, I play plenty of T2 with longrange Razorshard and Agressor - its a nice combo for PvE I find.

I wanted to add coldsnap (since its recommended for frost) and swap Swiftclaw for Dryad (b) later on. Will adding matter mastery perhap helps? Are there too many units? What do you guys/gals think about all this. Any advice will be very apprieciated

Edited by PNotiz

Unbenannt.thumb.png.cbbd5532c2be0b7c23924d178aa2ab4f.png

rPvE

WWs with Surge can carry to T4. If you are feeling uncomfortable Ensnaring Roots and Hurricane can be added. Shaman is unnecessary. Dryad B is optional.

Your T2 is way out of whack. Too many units and nothing against air except Aggressor, which is a support unit. Defenders have over 2000 EHP when they hunker down. Also makes heals MUCH more effective. Defense buff stacks with Crystal Fiend B. Insanely tanky, insane value. Crystal Fiend OR Razorhard. Both aren't necessary. Aggressor is an expensive addition and would need WWs as support, otherwise it will never kill S units. Burrower can also serve as the sole T2 to rush in with Oink and kill spawns. Stone Tempest is fun but also expensive.

Don't linger on T2. People wanna gogogo.

T3 Rageflame OR Deepfang, don't need both. Deepfang would be the higher value pick, I think. Tanky enough to frontline a bit with spell support. Can keep both for flavor anyway if you fancy it.

T4 is flexible. Can freely mix and match between these and Grinders, Gemeye P, Watcher. Doesn't matter too much.

Shrine is your way to get back void if nobody has SoW. Gardens more than double the value of your heals. Build 2 each for perma-uptime. Can add Incredible Mo (yellow buff is important) and/or Wheel.

Spells are flexible. Can add Shatter Ice to chunk after freeze. Noxious Cloud for a bit of help on bosses. Tornado is great damage. Matter Mastery if you want a good card against Willzappers. Ward of the North for even more tankiness if you grind into a camp. Won't need that tho. Equilibrium G is more reliable once you have your army going. Revenge is a good solution for tankiness/damage but can pick between it and Shell.

Dallarian likes this