PC restarting when loading certain maps

Kutip

Hi,

so I got this weird problem, that my PC just shuts down and restarts when loading certain maps. At first I thought it was overheating or something, but it just happened again, right after booting. The map that it happens on for sure is the 1 Player Map "Ocean", as well as a ranked PvP map that I didn't catch because I was not expecting it to happen that time.

Is that a known problem? I searched the forum a bit, but could not find similar topics...

Hey there,

I don't know such a problem. And for sure, this is not normal. Does your PC really shut down or does it crash? Maybe check the event log for some Error or Critical entries. For me this sounds like a hardware incompatibility right now.

Unfortunately I can't see anything useful in here. The log seems to be truncated and the relevant part before the critical error is missing. Also this is only the system log. The application log is also important in this case.

Maybe also add the BattleForge log. You can find it in your My Documents directory in the BattleForge\Diag subfolder. Upload the file from the moment when the system crashed. And maybe also the *.mdmp file if it could be created (which I don't think when the PC crashed like that).