New AMII - unit the POWERSLAVE

shroomion

Hey!

Weird_flex here.

I have had a chat recently in this forum which inspired me to paint a card illustration for this game. Maybe one day it will be used. I would certainly play it. It is also a thanks for bringing back this fun game =) Just for skylords reborn you can use it as you wish but please do not change the painting. Since i hold the source files, i am anyways the only one who can easily make effective changes.

I also added the quick pencil sketch which led to the finished painting.

I could imagine this getting based on the giant slayer model.

I thought about the following abilities and stats..all subject to tweaking for balance of course!

Orbs/Faction:

1 Nature 1 Shadow / AMII

Cost:

Stats 666/666 or something lol

Passive ability:

Book of Souls

Every other own Powerslave that dies transfers 10% of its stats to the strongest/healthiest other powerslave you control ( making this card scale up to t4 if you  manage to save at least one all the time..likea fun little minigame. The added % have an upper limit which make the card on par with t4 units (statwise)

Since it is an Amii card it will get 2 Stances:

Stance one:

Be quick or be dead

It gets the steadfast/knockback-resist/swift ability and if you motivate it, it loses swift, takes only 50% dmg but also deals only 50% dmg.

Stance two:

Brighter than a thousand suns

Cost 50 Let the Powerslave enter a well and increase its production rate by x %. x is the % of the well that is already drained. The powerslave will still bind power but will return once the well is empty. (this also has a connection to the song because it is almost kind of a chain reaction lol..at least it accelerates exponentially)

Cost 50 Let the powerslave enter a monument and it gets +20 range and s and m knockback (pvp people feel free to adjust before you explode..but i want a strengthened and useful monument for 110 extra power investment lol

(since amii were the first able to build monuments and wells out of the same stuff from which the forge was created they should have ways to beef them up or manipulate power)

sketch.jpg

POWERSLAVE finished small.jpg

Very interesting mechanics that makes the card very powerful. Therefore I wish we could see it as T3 card, with FoF and Breeding Grounds stacking it into T4 strength should not be very difficult (OP T2), and I believe we miss ideas for T3 and T4 cards overall.

I like the picture, ghosty spirit suits theme well.

1 hour ago, Metagross31 said:

I frickin LOVE this idea! Iron Maiden for life!

But we have to make sure not to get copyright issues with this...

Up the irons! xD

Not sure if their song and album names are protected to such a degree..well worth exploring if it is save though.

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

Very interesting mechanics that makes the card very powerful. Therefore I wish we could see it as T3 card, with FoF and Breeding Grounds stacking it into T4 strength should not be very difficult (OP T2), and I believe we miss ideas for T3 and T4 cards overall.

I like the picture, ghosty spirit suits theme well.

I totally see where you are coming from here and i can also see this as a t3 card. Honestly however i have always found 1 nature and 1 shadow start a bit meh. You give up on all the goodies from 2 shadow orbs (harvy ressource booster undead army befallen's curse, chaos knight etc.) or you give up 2 nature (energy parasite, sunken temple, deep one, living towers and creeping paralysis) You have the mandatory amii phantom if you want to flex and play amii faction BUT afaik you do not have any long range, L or steadfast unit and basically have to resort to mr cookie cutter himself - embalmers + the shadow phoenix(well it is the L unit as well lol) in way too many situations if burrowers just get tossed around by knockbacks...i was a bit looking for something to fill the gap and to compliment the amii phantom to give amii a better start ._.

Dallarian and Metagross31 like this