Deutsches Forum

Falcone

Hey,

wusste nicht an wen ich mich wenden kann daher hier nun öffentlich.

@Adminteam

Ist es verboten ein eigenes Forum zu erstellen für die deutsche Community?

Liebe Grüße,

Rico

Hey, did not know who I can turn to, so now publicly. @Adminteam Is it forbidden to create your own forum for the German community?

Best regards,

Rico

Hallo Falcone,

das Forum hier ist strikt englisch. Du kannst hier auf auf Deutsch posten, allerdings ist es dann erwünscht eine Übersetzung hinzuzufügen.

Schöner wäre es ja, wenn ihr euch hier im Forum beteiligt und nicht noch ein deutsches Fan-Forum zusätzlich macht, aber ich denke ja nicht das etwas dagegen spricht. Aber ich bin auch kein Mod und kann es dir leider nicht mit Gewissheit sagen.

Hello Falcone,

the forum here is strictly English. You can post here in German, but it is then desired to add a translation.

It would be nicer if you participate here in the forum and not make a German fan forum in addition, but I do not think that something speaks against it. But I'm not a mod and can not tell you with certainty.

4 minutes ago, Volin said:

Hallo Falcone,

das Forum hier ist strikt englisch. Du kannst hier auf auf Deutsch posten, allerdings ist es dann erwünscht eine Übersetzung hinzuzufügen.

Schöner wäre es ja, wenn ihr euch hier im Forum beteiligt und nicht noch ein deutsches Fan-Forum zusätzlich macht, aber ich denke ja nicht das etwas dagegen spricht. Aber ich bin auch kein Mod und kann es dir leider nicht mit Gewissheit sagen.

Hello Falcone,

the forum here is strictly English. You can post here in German, but it is then desired to add a translation.

It would be nicer if you participate here in the forum and not make a German fan forum in addition, but I do not think that something speaks against it. But I'm not a mod and can not tell you with certainty.

Und genau um diese Gewissheit zu haben dient dieser Beitrag. Habe mich auch schon an das Team gewandt aber gerne kann sich ein Admin auch hier dazu äußern.

We understand the German community is very prevalent in BattleForge, but we do want to maintain a global community and make sure everyone's able to understand the discussions going on. Especially since we're a relatively small community, we want to avoid splitting things up through a language barrier. That's why we ask from you and everyone else to be considerate about people who do not speak your native language and use English instead. If you can't write English properly, even a google translate would help a lot.

Of course you're free to talk in German in private/group chats or setting up something outside of the official community, but we would prefer to keep our official channels as universal (and so English) as possible.

Falcone and Metagross31 like this

1 hour ago, MrXLink said:

We understand the German community is very prevalent in BattleForge, but we do want to maintain a global community and make sure everyone's able to understand the discussions going on. Especially since we're a relatively small community, we want to avoid splitting things up through a language barrier. That's why we ask from you and everyone else to be considerate about people who do not speak your native language and use English instead. If you can't write English properly, even a google translate would help a lot.

Of course you're free to talk in German in private/group chats or setting up something outside of the official community, but we would prefer to keep our official channels as universal (and so English) as possible.

Thank you for your answer.

Hey did not know who to turn to, so now publicly. @Adminteam Is it forbidden to create a own forum for the German community? Best regards, Rico

On 2/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, Falcone said:

Thank you for your answer.

Hey did not know who to turn to, so now publicly. @Adminteam Is it forbidden to create a own forum for the German community? Best regards, Rico

If you want to host a German forum about Skylords Reborn that's absolutely fine, we can't and won't forbid you to do that. However, the official forums will stay English only for the reasons I mentioned earlier. You can also check Discord, I'm pretty sure there's a German chat server out there somewhere.