Booster disappeared

firzen75

Hi,

i bought a general booster yesterday and today it disappeared

i didnt open it or anything its just gone

is there a possibility to reverse that?

i can tell you at what time i approximately bought it and the last booster i opened was a fire booster and the one i bought was a general one, so its clearly visible that i didnt open said booster, the points are still gone though

You don't need to post it everywhere. You posted it on discord, then created a ticked there and then here in the forum? And it's probably not even a bug, you most likely just forgot that you opened it.

Anyway the devs don't have time to look into your problem right now. They will inform you over discord when they have the time to do so. So be a bit more patient please.

sry, this is the first time this happened to me and the ticket thing was a bit confusing

as mentioned, the last booster i opened was a fire booster and not a general one, like the one taht disappeared

not sure if the devs are able to look into my booster buying/opening history, but no sir, i didnt simply forget, otherwise i wouldnt use the forums for the first time, but thx for your reply