Decomposer

Draconnor

10 minutes ago, Draconnor said:

I played with him today - and in this exact game we had "that one" feeder. :P

sysly - if "necessary gold farming" is argument for keeping current status quo - then infinite gold may be a good option.

Yeah, now we are talking! More gold to everyone!! ;)

18 minutes ago, Draconnor said:

I played with him today - and in this exact game we had "that one" feeder. :P

sysly - if "necessary gold farming" is argument for keeping current status quo - then infinite gold may be a good option.

How on earth did you interpretant of everything we wrote - this. We literally told you that the gold system should be adjusted.

I'm honestly very done with defending every single day against people who barely even read what I write.

wanky likes this

4 hours ago, DieToPlay said:

How on earth did you interpretant of everything we wrote - this. We literally told you that the gold system should be adjusted.

I'm honestly very done with defending every single day against people who barely even read what I write.

Exactly the reason why i do not Writh anyting in here anymore. I Already Said everything i wantet to. But its seems like some players in here have a huge barrier and missunderstanding of the View of Probematic in here. So arguing against this typs of people is just usless. 

4 hours ago, Draconnor said:

...so lets give everyone infinite gold... its far better option than that.

BH is one of most fun 4 player maps that many likes to play just for fun... because that is what are games for :P

I hate Btw BH in every single turn, If Speedrun, its quied boring, for everyone, Casual play i do not like in this map. WHY u may ask. idc. My Fav. map is Ravens End, witout any reason, it is just like this, each player have diffrend preferences