Northguard buff

Ypulse

Please provide us with some insights, whether it's PvP or PvE buff, possible consequences, goal behind the change.

Do you want to increase number of top S counters in game which are in Frost faction from 2 to 3? :D

I can't really see PvP consequences, but I don't play it that often. Perhaps Northguards vs Spirit Hunters? So maybe could be nice for PvE. But why?

28 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Do you want to increase number of top S counters in game which are in Frost faction from 2 to 3? :D

It's already 3 :) 

There's just no need for 3, so people just take the 2 strongest. But northguards would be ridiculously busted if they were a fire card, for example.

Honestly long wished for this just to give northguard a reason to exist. Pretty much whenever knockback exists small units stop existing. Alternatively  we could just give them M damage. Always wanted just a cheap m counter that isn't tied so heavily to wells/orbs. That could have big pvp ramifications though so might not be possible.

Still It'd be nice to have brave defenders actually do something, even if it was something like knockback immune when next to buildings or something. Give em a unique niche for campaign to rush through titans makeshifts to kill thugs or something but probably still won't see much use in pvp. The cards just a noobtrap for the most part atm.

Edited by Torban

Maybe give them Steadfast only once they are under 50% health, as a payoff for putting them in a dangerous spot, where the buff is countered by requirement of skill to use it properly, not just a flat buff for no reason. Otherwise, they are decent fodder I'd say, but yea, hardly ever used

Speed112 and Loriens like this