Northland drake (b) no damage to twilight spawner.

Payns84

Was just playing an Rpve 9 and was trying out my new frost deck. However upon hitting tier 3 i told my team mate to defend and summoned my northland drake (b) and proceeded to the tier 4 base. Yet when i targeted the spawner my dragon was attacking but no damage was being done. This ensued for four or five attack animations before i had to retreat due to the enemies hurting my dragon. After this i re-engaged and my dragon was dealing damage for a shot or 2 before dying. Unsure if this was just my misfortune or if others are facing this issue. I will try to rewatch the recording tomorrow and upload ss.

Edited by Light Gravity

I shall, I'm not near the PC at the moment I'll strive to have it done asap. Being 1am here it will be sometime during the day.

Edit** I have no life and I love this game so I dredged up the recording. Unsure of the time stamp but shortly after acquiring tier 3

autosave.pmv

Edited by Light Gravity
No life
Ultrakool likes this

Yes....... The breath attack for Northland drakes hits the first enemy in it's path in a straight line like Fire Dragons and Bandit gunners.

Aimed at the target, the enemy in front absorbs the projectile dmg just like when u fight treefiends and they only hit your front lines etc.

It does not work like Skyfires or Swamp drakes where it directly smacks just the target.

Edit:

Apparently this topic has already shown up before and I answered it.

I thought it was familiar.

Edited by chickennoodler
I thought this looked familiar. . .