PVE Bandits deck feedback

Nosgaroth

Hey everyone,

After getting back into this game i picked bandits or shadow/fire as my flavor of choice.
So far i am loving the feel and its going ok but I'd like some feedback on cards to swap out or other ways to improve my deck.
And i am aware i need more charges and upgrades i'm working on those.

Bandits.png

Not having commandos or banditos at t2 makes me sad because especially for banditos your missing out on some of the best voice acting in the game. I absolutely do run them soley for that lol. Love those crazy lads even if their ability conflicts with melee mechanics a lot 

Definitely extremely spell heavy, and no t2 ground presence is s little odd as is running rioters retreat without commandos. Is this for campaign or rPve btw? With three towers I'd guess campaign but very little units for a campaign deck.  Could easily drop necroblaster for commandos and both get ground presence and a stronger defense for it. Usually best to keep towers to 2 unless it's a hardcore defense focused map.

Edited by Torban

I made a similar one recently because i pulled a turtle and always wanted to defend stuff with artilleries. It is an allrounder deck for campaign and RPVE some expert maps are possible, some others need tweaking in t1, since nightguards can be very strong in some maps.

I kept corsair in hopes of feeding the turtle with the banditos but...the more simple solution is still to simply feed the turtles to eachother - sadly. What a waste lol. On the upside you can do dwarven riddle crystals nicely with the corsairs on expert if the other side got killed off..so that is ..something ^^

Unbenannt.JPG

oh and before i forget:

#make-turtle's-munching-animation-superquick-for-small-units# <- can we make this a ting please ^^?

A guess to why he has no commandos: I like my commandos and all but i have made the experience recently that you can just as well place windhunters behind the walls and let them kill stuff and get healed by the rioters retreat..only downside are attacking small squadrons. I might replace the useful commandos actually with a bandit stalker on some maps..the card gets played too rarely.

On 1/29/2021 at 4:32 AM, Torban said:

Not having commandos or banditos at t2 makes me sad because especially for banditos your missing out on some of the best voice acting in the game. I absolutely do run them soley for that lol. Love those crazy lads even if their ability conflicts with melee mechanics a lot 

Definitely extremely spell heavy, and no t2 ground presence is s little odd as is running rioters retreat without commandos. Is this for campaign or rPve btw? With three towers I'd guess campaign but very little units for a campaign deck.  Could easily drop necroblaster for commandos and both get ground presence and a stronger defense for it. Usually best to keep towers to 2 unless it's a hardcore defense focused map.

I agree with the towers, the deck used to run the phoenix + embalmer combination. This i took out because i wasn't using it. In their place i put in artillery and disenchant, but i agree on the 3 towers point. Now to find a good card to replace the necroblaster with.

BTW the reason i don't run commandos is i no longer see their use. In the past they where in their and they are a very strong defense combo with the rioters retreat. The thing is the windhunters are also very solid and have a lot of uses besides defending.
The spell heavy nature of the deck is by design. The idea is to have a couple of solid monsters run havoc and nuke camps and planets with spells. Because of the shrines of war the void comes back extremely fast.

Edited by Nosgaroth