this character has been banned

Reinard

Hello,

I used to play back when the Alpha was released. I quit after a while, but wanted to give the game another shot. I'm getting a message upon login "this character has been banned". I'm not sure what caused this. I haven't played the game in a long time, or been on the forums. But on the forums, I'm clearly not banned.

Is this a technical issue? Am I allowed to just create a new account? 

45 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

Please don't create a new account, we will look into this

seems like this ban appeal reeeeeally isnt used alot. maybe add that to the ban message? "if you believe your bani s unjustified open a thread in the ban appeal section?"

although of course we dont see how many threads are in there but it feels like there are a lot of people who are getting bans and some of them may not even try to go to the forums if they dont know there is a chance for it to be looked at

hi there i got a problem i opened my account today again, ( iwas a few month not playing)

and the system where i want to login ask me are you using just one account pls confirm so i confirmed it

and logged in..... so what i see??

nothing evrything is gone all my cards all my bfs and my gold EVERTHING also the maps i alrdy played through its just like im a newbie???

pls help me

28 minutes ago, Extenessis said:

hi there i got a problem i opened my account today again, ( iwas a few month not playing)

and the system where i want to login ask me are you using just one account pls confirm so i confirmed it

and logged in..... so what i see??

nothing evrything is gone all my cards all my bfs and my gold EVERTHING also the maps i alrdy played through its just like im a newbie???

pls help me

Everyone's progression was reset when we released 18th of December 2020. This is something we said we would do for a very long time. This was the last reset though, everything you do now will be kept.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use