booster gone

piffy

hi

annoying bug?!
when i open a booster pack but don't turn over the cards and then access my inbox for example, the booster is gone without me getting the cards.
This way I already lost 2 boosters...

otherwise great job, that you have battleforge re-released.

greetings

Edited by piffy

• piffy changed the title to booster gone
7 minutes ago, piffy said:

hi

annoying bug?!
when i open a booster pack but don't turn over the cards and then access my inbox for example, the booster is gone without me getting the cards.
This way I already lost 2 boosters...

otherwise great job, that you have battleforge re-released.

greetings

Check your inventory, the cards are not lost. There is also last booster button, even though it only shows you the last booster,  that also confirms that it is not lost

21 hours ago, piffy said:

I clicked this button and no cards have been shown.

Please provide a screenshot showing that you see no cards in the "Last booster" window.
I am almost certain you did not lose a booster or cards. What type of booster did you open? When did you open it? Do you still apparently not see the cards after a relog?

hi.

This happend days ago, and I have done no sceenshot.

I have done a relogs and the "Last booster" window was still empty.  Both times.

i think it was an normal 450 BFP pack, but not shure.

If it help, I can try to repeat this issue and do a screen.

Is it the first time u heared about that?

greedings

piffy

You most certainly did not lose the booster. The cards are added to your inventory the moment you press "Open booster" without you having to flip the cards. What does sound like a bug though, is the fact that your "Last booster" window is apparently empty. We will look at the issue, thank you.

As far as I can see you opened one booster on the day of your bug report and got these cards.

Nightguard
Swiftclaw
Windweavers
Green Peace
Sunken Temple
Drones
Breeding Grounds
Witchclaws

14 hours ago, piffy said:

If it help, I can try to repeat this issue and do a screen.

Yes, like I asked already, please send a screenshot of your "Last booster" window being empty.
Also include the logs next time this happens, can be found in Documents/BattleForge/Diag/log_proxy_latest.log

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use