Pure Shadow RPVE

Hi all!

Im trying to play a pure shadow rpve deck, where my main "dmg" dealers are shadow worms. I use their ability to disintegrate the enemies, while healing with overlords and blood healing. I have a green second chance also in case my worms are dying before they root themselfs. Second chance does not bring back disintegrationed enemies so theres no drawback. One thing what im missing is some building destruction i tried to play with altar of chaos which can be good with cultist masters, but its hard to place that thing between so many enemies. Also the deck is super hard to navigate, i need to navigate all my worms while i try to keep one overlord near them one to focus buildings to place the altar of chaos bomb while using cultist master... So what do you guys think how can i improve this deck any other spell ideas? 

For the building decstruction: Maybe use Soulshatter (straight forward), Frenetic Assault (not that synergetic with the whole disintegration thing), Infect (Not sure if that works with disintegration) or Riffle Cultists. Not sure if and which of these are viable, but they were the first few things that came to my mind.

Could have a few death rays in the mix to kill buildings maybe? Or one with its ability active and unholy hero? I tried playing pure shadow rpve once before..the spells are all solid and good but as reliable t4 units i only found grim bahirs plus overlords..the bahirs mess a bit with the enemy ai and create small food for the overlord and meatshields. shadowworms seem to be great for defense with some necrofuries for the siege units and soul splicers plus master cultists, but i never saw them being used to great effect in rpve i think. Being the cheap person that i am i would propably always be tempted to at least add fountains of rebirth as passive heals in the back, add a few healing gardens to beef any regeneration up and swap that one nature orb back to shadow after creating the buildings for the shadow worms and let some viridya or moon do some healing for them..moon makes less sense since not many corpses will be left after disintegrate but the same should go for overlords or not? Also setting them up each time..is that not superslow? Second chance not working with disintegrated targets is some great information though!

You can always use some expensive cards to pull it off with 4 shadow orbs. eg. get one extra nature orb (amii) or swapp two orbs to set up wheels ..i dunno. Not a fan of amii though since someone else might be using it already on the same map.

How do you even deal with stuff like twilight infester with your deck? Overlords deal L damage and the worms specialty is not working on bosses. i think i would really have at least one death ray armed and buffed to the teeth in this mix. Dealing with bosses is a bit weir with pure shadow imo...you have to have one tank with life weaving then another next to it with unholy hero and bloodhealing then you still need to do good dmg ..it is a lot of micromanaging.

Ty for your feedback!

Yes it is a hell lot of micromanagement, for bosses theres the altar maybe, but if i take this deck for a 4 player rPVE it might shine one nature player with heals or dmg reduction might do the trick. The death ray is a really nice idea thx! With buffs it does a lot of dmg so i might add it to my deck. The overlord regen is a bit hard tho i need to feed them with something but here comes second chance buildings killing overlord they cole back at full hp. I think its a cool deck, but super super hard..