Aura of Pain Bug

Sling

NAME: Aura of Pain Bug
DESCRIPTION: In the card description is written, that the spell is damaging the target its put on. Thats not the case. The description should be changed or the mechanic.

REPRODUCIBILITY: Always happens.
SCREENSHOT: Not needed here?
LOG: _log_proxy_0.log
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I would consider buffing the card to see it in some decks. For example let the damage count as damage from the unit its put on (enrage Batariel faster, heal for Bandit units). Also the total damage could be increesed or even removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting us know. This doesn't have a high priority but it should be fixed regardless.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:31 AM, Sling said:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I would consider buffing the card to see it in some decks. For example let the damage count as damage from the unit its put on (enrage Batariel faster, heal for Bandit units). Also the total damage could be increesed or even removed.

Unfortunately, the latter isn't possible. Of course this card would deserve a bug, but I see problems arising in pvp if we improve this card. If we buff the card too much, it hard-counters Giantslayers in T3 and if we buff it too little, I'm afraid it will remain weak.