Glaciation (blue) does not prevent units being knocked of from walls

Razeroc

NAME: Glaciation (blue) does not prevent units being knocked of from walls

DESCRIPTION: "Glaciation (blue)"'s Blessed Walls says, that it prevents mounted units from being knocked off. The effect description of the buffed walls also says that, but the units on the walls themselves don't have an effect that prevents them from being knocked of.

REPRODUCIBILITY: In the forge summon units on the walls, apply Glaciation (blue) and cast hurricane as the opponent and watch them being thrown of the wall.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I guess the spell just needs to apply an actual effect on the units on the walls (just how the Glaciation (red) does with it's 50% damage boost). And I tested with all upgrade stages and the bug is true for U0-3.

Edited by Razeroc

This is exclusive to Hurricane. Burrower and Deathglider cannot knock units off walls. It should be noted however that Hurricane applies a knockback whereas Death Glider and Burrower apply a debuff on wall segments.
So one may come to the conclusion that Glaciation prevents the application of said debuffs. It is not stated on Hurricane's description so it remains unclear if this is intended behaviour or an oversight.

Edited by Bini Inibitor

Damn! I only tested with hurricane >.<
But then I think that Hurricane is bugged, or rather the interaction with that and walls. Right now it doesn't mention the wall interaction at all (not even that they are thrown of).

I think Hurricane should apply the wall debuff just like deathglider and burrower, so that it could be countered by glaciation (because that's what you would expect!)