bugs in story missions

LAURENS_ALBERS

When I play "Encounters with Twilight" or "Siege of Hope" I can't: 1. Select muliple troops not with numbers or dragging 2. Kill own troops not with . or double click on the kill button                                                                                                                                        3. Select troops to place with the F-keys 4. Build buildings for energy or Tiers 

I don't attach files to this report because it's no visual bug, I just can't do these things.

I hope you can find a solution to this bug and it isn't just dumbness of myself.

Hello, please provide more information. All of these things work for other players. I will be moving this to technical support.
Please make sure you are not minimizing the game or using ALT+TAB if you are in fullscreen? Can you also try to play in windowed mode instead?  Can you please make a video if these issues persist?