All-time fastest speedrun rankings (October 2013-September 2022)

Pritstift

3 hours ago, DieToPlay said:

Wow, I didn't know I had that many records before the game was closed. 15/26.

Where did you even get that? I want more of that stuff.

Some old stuff you always will save on your computer ;-). If my old hard disk would not be broken i also would have tons of old replays too. But you see - in the past you had a lot of records. But right now all the times are on another lvl. - quite amazing how things developed with new Skylords Reborn and the same players just some years later.

Edited by Pritstift
DieToPlay likes this

1 hour ago, BlueBerryBoy said:

true

You can stop to spam this trash here now. Simply do your time post and wait until i have time to update the rankings or for rpve the month is over. If you want to have this kind of conversation do it on discord but not here please. My post was serious one to show that for rpve situation can change quite fast and that you cant force me to update every day this rankings. 

Edited by Pritstift

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 7:31 PM, Ggoblin said:

Is there a speedrun ranking for matches with no Amii Monument and no Exploits?
I'm not really a speedrunner myself but I find it very interesting to see.

In part, it is also not quite easy to determine what exactly is an exploid and what is not. As Example: there are players who think the Voidmanipulation is an exploid (SoW, FoF+Culti and some more) That would have to check someone always, or just with puplic replays, which many but not necessarily want because you can partly tactic "easy" replay and are not extremely difficult. We has seen what happened with Bad Harvest. We want to prevent this on the way NOT to publish the replays. Still some are uploadet to youtube, if u are intrestet to it
For help, tips, advice on tactics are many mostly open.

On 10/8/2021 at 6:50 PM, RadicalX said:

New time for rPvE 10 1player 

1v9.png

On 7/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, wanky said:

Rpve Rankings only be updated at the last day of each month / first day next month.

Thx

just a frendly remember, month has not endet yet. but awsome time. this month seems pretty fast. gratz to this time anyways.

• LEBOVIN changed the title to All-time fastest speedrun rankings (October 2013-September 2022)