All-time fastest speedrun rankings (October 2013-September 2022)

Pritstift

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, arabikaa said:

image.thumb.png.9042519d03bd7daa72f190650e950e11.png

gz...but the liquo...does it really have to be?

the card is already so often misused (everyone knows it in the RPVE games) Less experienced players will certainly think that the card is good for speed times - ITS NOT

Edited by wanky
Loriens likes this

Dear Speedrun-Community,

starting from January 2022 we will also add RPVE9 1-Player & 2-Player to the all-time rankings. Lets see who will be the first Skylord(s) in 2022 to get the all-time record at the end of January 2022 :-).

Edited by Pritstift

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if this thread is still being viewed, but I am wondering if I can find the fastest replays and watch them. Is there a way to find these anywhere? Looks like the 'Skylords Reborn Speedrun Community' youtube channel is no longer active.

5 minutes ago, Chimerae said:

'Skylords Reborn Speedrun Community' youtube channel is no longer active

Correct, LEBOVIN used to run it, but now he focuses more on SR wiki and similar. Except for Siege of Hope it didn't show best time replays, though, just one of better ways of making a run.

5 minutes ago, Chimerae said:

if I can find the fastest replays and watch them

I am sure players who completed the runs still have replays - you may send them in-game or forum message and ask them if they are interested to share the replay. The top replays are usually not public and considered secret, but perhaps you will get a few tips or a non-top replay run.

With the next patch this post will likely be updated the last time and then locked and frozen in time, as balancing changes will render the majority of these times inachievable.

Secondly as Dutchy said almost all of these replays are broken at this point anyway, but a feature to make outdated replays watchable again is in the works. 

Edit: Patch #400035 went live. For current rankings visit the wiki or this new post now.

Metagross31 and wanky like this

• LEBOVIN changed the title to All-time fastest speedrun rankings (October 2013-September 2022)