Satanael card

Prospace

Dont know if it is a bug or it should work like that but i wanted to write it down. After you hit max units (120) and you use satanael ability snapjaws still spawn and go above 120 limit of unist, and above that cost of abiligo goes to void points, so not only you can spawn them for infinity amound and you get refound of points you pay to spawn them

well void is only part of the cost not all + iirc spawned units dont get you extra void when they die.

The same can be done (and could always be done in retail) with sunken tempel and the spawned insects. you can spawn an insane amount of them in a short time if the energy is available. While they do go into the unitlimit you can use the ability and have like 600 of them active (as in 600 squads of the little buggers)

considering how neither is played often (at least in pve I rarely see either and I guess in pvp you never have the energy nor unit limit to abuse it to begin with) so I believe it never was a big concern to "fix" for EA or skylords devs (that is, if it wasn't even intended to work that way)

That's not a bug. If Satanel didn't do that, no one would play it. It would

be the next Necrowagon. The pop cap usage sealing on Satanels is Brutal.

That's why they're so cheap, their strength of summoning over pop

cap is also their greatest weakness as it's *required to get any value out of them.

In pvp, AOE spam and knockback is so common, spamming t1 units does not help you much.