Passage to Darkness Position 4 Deck

The Watcher

Hey Guys im The Watcher and today i decide to share my deck that i use for the map Passage to Darkness expert mode.First of all i have seen a loot of players strugle with the position 4 because every time the 2nd monument its getting attacked and they need to spawn units to defend the monuments and after that to make sure that the remaining units are full HP.

Well i created a deck after playing more than +30 games in that position.Untitled.thumb.png.569cea925f738b2a041e7ba1f8360821.png

First of all i start with 3 Nomads and i follow the go straight for the first enemy camp, after that im using mine in the middle of the banditos and the archers, meanwhile i attack the bandit hut so enemy will not spawn.

After i get the 2nd monument i build 2 Riot Retreat towers and i place 2 Commandos and i activate theyr ability: Concentrate in the range of the towers so that they can get 60 life regen per second, after that i just push my way toward the 3rd monument with the 3 nomands i spawned at the beggining and i lure the enemy close to the towers for more dmg.

The last 2 monuments are optional, but if nobody have build Amii Monument i go for Tier 4 without using any power for Soul Hunter and Corsair to clear the next camp, of course not everyone have Amii so you can chose others cards beside Soul Hunter and Corsair when u get the 3rd Monument.

I hope this Deck its gonna be usefull for some People.

With Regards The Watcher.

Edited by The Watcher
Dallarian and Darb like this