What is the end game for you ?

Rankerz

Collecting, i might eventually try expert maps but replaying content upscaled generally doesn't interest me much.
Since finishing the campaign and learning to do rPVE 9 all i really do is log in for my daily quests, open the discount pack, and play other games.

Primary focus is definitely building one deck of each type thats rPVE 9 capable, and just getting all the cards.
Hoping we'll see lots more PvE content in the future.

17 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

getting gut at PvP

Sadly the largest reason I loved this game, the economy of the old days, is no longer really as viable for various reasons right now, so for me it's time to focus on the gameplay

Can you share what is the thing you dont like about the economy of now ?

Would you trade more or was it more engaging in the old BF ?

Edited by Rankerz

2 hours ago, Rankerz said:

Can you share what is the thing you dont like about the economy of now ?

Would you trade more or was it more engaging in the old BF ?

Not gonna go to details, did many times before, but overall the trade is much less exciting that it was in the pay to win version. That's not saying the old version was perfect, but iirc, getting 2BFP per day was adequate in my opinion. The card flow was much much slower and buying a Booster was a huge deal. Every card had some value and getting lucky with an Ashbone, a Frost Mage or any semi-expensive card could bankroll you for weeks. Buying a card at 70BFP and selling it at 85 was a nice profit and I remember having bought half of Pure Shadow deck just by getting lucky with an Avatar of Frost, selling it for ~2.5K and then doing good deals for days, best time for me. No longer, sadly, can my endgame be simply trading, since BFP is not scarce, neither are cards or Promos. There is an unlimited and fast supply of everything - play the game for an hour during peak hours and count the Promos, it's... pretty absurd compared to the literal dozens/hundreds of Promos in the old days, especially if you consider one in 200 Boosters should have a Promo (I think) - that means hundreds of Boosters are being opened every hour, that's tens of thousands BFPs out of nowhere, hundreds of cards, and dozen Promos.

Thus now I can and will focus more on the gameplay, which is impeccable and still great.

i did all maps on expert and made the decks which i always wanted to make, then i gathered and opened boosters until i pulled my first promo ever...now i deinstalled and will wait for new updates. i just deinstalled because i realized i was wasting too much time with the game and can not afford to do so at the present time and i basically did everything i ever wanted to before they shut it down back then. my personal endgame was building meme-decks and using them to help random people with their completions. If you are not speedrunning then you can even do stuff like play sunken temple - centered decks and do expert maps with them xD i will be coming back at some point..propable triggered once i see some interesting new updates ^^

MrKrumpli and xs0ulLess like this

On 1/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, Rankerz said:

Curious what you guys consider your personal end game in BF, for example :

Battlegrounds ?

Big collection ?

High PVE/ PVP rank ?

Expert PVE maps ?

Getting Faster on every map. so for me the game never ends. also figure out (maby not fast but cool) tactics for cPVE and rPVE. i alsoo startet some days ago with PvP and saw i have mutch to learn there.

Ultrakool likes this