Spiel friert ständig ein!!

SoldierFace

1 hour ago, SoldierFace said:

Das Spiel friert ständig ein, Treiber und Hardware sind Aktuell. Sowas sollte nach 3 Jahre Betaphase nicht auftreten. Neuinstallation bringt nichts und die lust geht auch flöten.

Moin! Vielleicht solltest du deine Erwartungen etwas runterschrauben. Das Ganze ist erstens F2P und zweitens ein Fanprojekt. Dafür funktioniert das überraschend gut. 

I can provide a translation though, as I experience some freezes as well. Mostly, it's just lags, but maybe once every two sessions, the game freezes and then crashes. Is there anything one can do for now? :)

3 minutes ago, MrMole said:

Moin! Vielleicht solltest du deine Erwartungen etwas runterschrauben. Das Ganze ist erstens F2P und zweitens ein Fanprojekt. Dafür funktioniert das überraschend gut. 

I can provide a translation though, as I experience some freezes as well. Mostly, it's just lags, but maybe once every two sessions, the game freezes and then crashes. Is there anything one can do for now? :)

You wrote in German and English but did not provide a translation for the German that you wrote lol

1 hour ago, SoldierFace said:

Das Spiel friert ständig ein, Treiber und Hardware sind Aktuell. Sowas sollte nach 3 Jahre Betaphase nicht auftreten. Neuinstallation bringt nichts und die lust geht auch flöten.

Sounds like you are losing the connection to the game server. This is not an issue on our end. Try playing with a VPN, that usually helps with those kinds of disconnects.

22 minutes ago, Zyna said:

Sounds like you are losing the connection to the game server. This is not an issue on our end. Try playing with a VPN, that usually helps with those kinds of disconnects.

I experienced freezes in PvP matches yesterday too. My internet connection should not be the problem. Do I get lags when my opponents connection has problems? Or could it be a server-side issue? I remember those micro freezes from the official battleforge back in the day as well...

Any tests that we can do?

11 minutes ago, Kaldra said:

I experienced freezes in PvP matches yesterday too. My internet connection should not be the problem. Do I get lags when my opponents connection has problems? Or could it be a server-side issue? I remember those micro freezes from the official battleforge back in the day as well...

Any tests that we can do?

Like I said, try playing with a VPN.

12 minutes ago, Kaldra said:

I don't see how a VPN should make my connection better? Where is the server located?

afaik its located in France, but the issue this game has sadly is that at the time this game was made there were no reconnection solutions in place. which means, once the connection is lost, its gone, and there is little the devs here can do about that. a good VPN seemed to have helped alot of people in the past tho.