Did not receive Daily Reward - Introduction Map

420scoper

DESCRIPTION: I just played the Introduction map for completeness and my daily boost got drained without me receiving any of it.
REPRODUCIBILITY: Unknown.
SCREENSHOT: -
LOG: Exceeds maximum size
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have been afk in a previous run of the map for more than 5 minutes and have left the match via "esc" -> "leave match". Unfortunately I didn't check my daily reward afterwards.

For me it says I've used up the entire 550 BFP from the daily boost but I'm somewhat sure all the BFP I actually have received are from quests and the reserve. Eventhough I'm not entirely sure if I get some of the daily boosts BFP I very certainly get way less than 550.

You receive 250BFP daily and not 550. You can carry over some BFP from one day to the next one for a maximum of 550BFP. I urge you to read the in-game explanation (especially when you hover with your mouse over the two question marks in the daily rewards window).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use