Enlightenment Batariel with T2 Shadow

Hello folks,

I need some recommendations regarding an Enlightenment Batariel deck where T2 is shadow. I've seen many players which are playing T1 with Nomand & Mine, then pushing forward to T2 with shadow sphere, from there they push T3 with shadow phoenix - which is (in my opinion) a really nice combi to wipe out the enemies to T3 really fast.

I attached my current Enlightenment Batariel deck starting with T1 fire and T2 nature.

Greetings and have a nice day / week! :-)

image.thumb.png.90963b69ab49980d651c6bd1848dca3f.png

image.png

Edited by zyzzdothash

There are some cards can be replaced by better cards.

Example: Shrine of Memorie replace with Schrine of War. 

Ray of light not rly usefull in this deck, change into Lifeweaving

U tock the Wrong equilibrium ;) 

There are some more cards can be replaced. But u think u get my opinion for the deck :D

/wanky

Dallarian likes this

On 1/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, zyzzdothash said:

I'm trying to build this deck, only shrine of war is missing, whats your opinion?

ZNcB8OE.png

Was wondering how do you actually play this out? T2 shadow -> spam phoenixes. T3 nature -> T4 nature and switch back to shadow after batariel? 

5 minutes ago, sxo said:

Was wondering how do you actually play this out? T2 shadow -> spam phoenixes. T3 nature -> T4 nature and switch back to shadow after batariel? 

For example.

In a solo map, or a special situation you could even switch the t2 to green and after casting Batariel switch a green to shadow again