Make Teamplay more cooperativ

Th3S0uL

Hey Skylords,

I have two ideas to make teamplay a bit more cooperativ.

1. In League of Legends there is a smart ping. You just have to click one Button and move your cursor in the right cardinal point (picture below). Would me way more intuitive and easier then it is right now. The four ping could be "Danger", "On my way", "go that way" and "watch there" or something like that.

2. For telling the other teammates easier what you want to play, there could be a function posting cards in teamchat or like a little popup (with delay to bypass spamming). Your teammates could See that you cast a breeding ground or a heal.

Whats your thoughs about those ideas?

Greetings Jan

Screenshot_2021-01-16-22-51-47.jpg

35 minutes ago, Th3S0uL said:

Hey Skylords,

I have two ideas to make teamplay a bit more cooperativ.

1. In League of Legends there is a smart ping. You just have to click one Button and move your cursor in the right cardinal point (picture below). Would me way more intuitive and easier then it is right now. The four ping could be "Danger", "On my way", "go that way" and "watch there" or something like that.

2. For telling the other teammates easier what you want to play, there could be a function posting cards in teamchat or like a little popup (with delay to bypass spamming). Your teammates could See that you cast a breeding ground or a heal.

Whats your thoughs about those ideas?

Greetings Jan

Screenshot_2021-01-16-22-51-47.jpg

there are different ping options in the game but im not sure if they can be accessed quickly by a keybind. the latter might be a bit to much given how old the game is and devs not having a source code.

while I would like the QoL with the easy ping i dont know if there is alot of use for it because not many buildings require your teammates to know that you build it and for the few a map ping to them is often enough (or oyu can mention it pre match anyway) .

If it can be implemented easily Im all for it but I guess that is ambitious :)