free pvp decks maximum number of a player can use them.

kuwahara

i dont get why people demand to have a fully upgraded deck in a game like battelforge ,play the game and dont ask for special treatment .

pvp has low activity today cause server just started, we are all rusty after all those years ,so we play some pve and eventually will see the increase in pvp as it was in old times.

2 hours ago, werty said:

i dont get why people demand to have a fully upgraded deck in a game like battelforge ,play the game and dont ask for special treatment .

pvp has low activity today cause server just started, we are all rusty after all those years ,so we play some pve and eventually will see the increase in pvp as it was in old times.

Nobody demands anything. The reality is just that there will be people like me who have very little time so with free pvp decks I can actually play pvp. Without them I won't. That's not a demand but a simple fact. Or people like several of my friends, who don't care at all about pve, so if I tell them "well, you have to grind pve for several days until you're on equal footing in pvp" they'll laugh, ask me whether I'm serious, and then play another RTS like AoE or CoH2 instead. Battleforge has many unique traits in pvp and gatekeeping them behind a pve grind is just stupid.

For those who still don't know, we have implemented a collection and unlimited mode in sparring PvP. If you want the experience of fighting against like minded people who build and upgrade your own decks you can do that via the collection mode.

For ranked pvp, it's the rts aspect should be dominant, not a trading card game aspect, therefore free PvP cards provide a very good base for an equal footing between players, old and new. I partially agree that a period of PvP where alot are playing weird decks might have been fun in the beginning (first month or so) but definitely not longer than that.

And now that we have reached the first month of release, free PvP decks serve to close the gap between old and new players and make the game about skill as it should be not deck level and grind time. 

[As a side note, please remember to keep it friendly and not to escalate in flaming and calling people out territory ;) ]