Game doesnt work with fullscreen

DoggyDog303

Are you still having that issue? Does the game really close right away, or does it just minimize? Please include your Documents/BattleForge/Diag/_log_proxy_latest.log in your report aswell.

53 minutes ago, DoggyDog303 said:

I still have the issue and it minimize right away but then i cant open it anymore.

_log_proxy_latest.log 6.47 kB · 0 downloads

Please try to always express yourself as clearly as possible. The game closing vs the game minimizing are two very different issues.
The issue with the game minimizing in fullscreen is usually due to other applications. I've heard this can be caused by other applications like Cisco Webex, or League of Legends, and probably even more. You should try to close all other applications and try again. If that doesn't work, can you maybe try deleting your Documents/BattleForge/config.json to reset all your graphics settings? That way the game should be windowed again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use