rPVE 10 best Decks

Hi, have a question what decks you use for rPVE10. This moment trying different decks, lvl9 is OK, but lvl 10 is impossible, this moment stop with nature/fire deck, but thinking to change.

And can someone show me one man army Battariel Deck? Because I still don't understand why using Battariel? Just because of his skill?

Hey Sypsnius,

I use for level 10 BG that mentioned Batariel Deck, ofc there are many other aproches possible, but this deck is strong and I don't like to come with a knife to a gunfight. Other good aproaches are for example Bloodhorn (either aff), LSS (either aff), Abomination and some other.

Green and Red starts are considered as the prolly easiest, red is often seen as they can work together great. For t2 it is heavily recommended to have one player taken Phoenix on each side. In the deck I post I switch for phoenix if needed so, the Shrine of War is optional but one in the group should have. Ofc the phoenix is not mandatory.

My random BG 10 Deck is:grafik.thumb.png.f1f5d1fb760f31bb1b154258ff1fb8c3.png

There are many small adjustments possible ofc

EDIT:

2 hours ago, Sypsnius said:

Because I still don't understand why using Battariel? Just because of his skill?

He procs an aura that makes sick dmg, this gets buffed with unholy hero.

Edited by Volin
Edit

23 hours ago, Volin said:

Hey Sypsnius,

I use for level 10 BG that mentioned Batariel Deck, ofc there are many other aproches possible, but this deck is strong and I don't like to come with a knife to a gunfight. Other good aproaches are for example Bloodhorn (either aff), LSS (either aff), Abomination and some other.

Green and Red starts are considered as the prolly easiest, red is often seen as they can work together great. For t2 it is heavily recommended to have one player taken Phoenix on each side. In the deck I post I switch for phoenix if needed so, the Shrine of War is optional but one in the group should have. Ofc the phoenix is not mandatory.

My random BG 10 Deck is:grafik.thumb.png.f1f5d1fb760f31bb1b154258ff1fb8c3.png

There are many small adjustments possible ofc

EDIT:

He procs an aura that makes sick dmg, this gets buffed with unholy hero.

Buy all cards now, I will try this deck, most hard was even to found shadow cards, because don't have any shadow deck, not really like it :) Because before all my deck is mainly creatures. Like 3 4orb creatures and spam to have all 120 unit space and then try clean map. Just not really understand why need blaster cannon, and 3 different 1orb fire creatures

Edited by Sypsnius

^Frenetic Assault. Nature/green affinity can be used on buildings, shadow/purple affinity deals damage to units other than the one it is used on.

About the other part, there are 2 one orb units in that deck, then there is Gladiatrix which is T2.
Blaster canon is there because it is best for taking out flying units in early camps, if there are any at t3 it can be used to deal with those as well.

Edited by Sylar
adding respose to edited post