BFP faded away after Buy-Error-message and restart

geuduen

hi, was just playing a Round Empire, we killed the Red King and in the Drop were just shit for me so i made greed on all and then i saw that i lost 18 bfp this round. In the Window were you can see how many bfp you earnd there was -18 and exacly that much i lost. it would be nice if i get them back, but it's not the end of the world if not. But this is a really serious bug if it happen more often. 

1 hour ago, geuduen said:

hi, was just playing a Round Empire, we killed the Red King and in the Drop were just shit for me so i made greed on all and then i saw that i lost 18 bfp this round. In the Window were you can see how many bfp you earnd there was -18 and exacly that much i lost. it would be nice if i get them back, but it's not the end of the world if not. But this is a really serious bug if it happen more often. 

What is your ingame name? Could you please send us your logs found in Documents/BattleForge/diag? Depending on whether you have relogged since this happened, you need to either send _log_proxy_latest.log (if you haven't relogged) or starting from _log_proxy_0.log for everytime you have already relogged since this happened.

And do you still not have the BFP after a relog?

NAME: BFP faded away after Buy-Error-message and restart
DESCRIPTION: I had 1.9k bfp when I logged in, so I casually wanted to buy myself 4 nature booster packs. After buying the first two packs the game gave me some "Error_code1" message when I clicked on Buy. I pressed the button a few times hoping it would work a few seconds later, but all that happened was this error message. So I restarted the Game, suddenly I only had 356 bfp - but still only 2 booster packs. The rest of the packs/bfp is lost and gone :(
REPRODUCIBILITY: -
SCREENSHOT: 
LOG: see attached
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I had recently a lot of sold / unsold messages filling up roughly 2.5 times my mailbox, pressed "delete all" 2 times so it would be empty

Hope this is some error that you can see in the logs / PREVENT from happening again 

_log_proxy_0.log

Okay that seems very fked up haha. Could you at least see that I got the Error messages when clicking on "Buy"? Usually it should show insufficient bfp, but i just got error messages while having enough bfp in the bank. Relogged - not enough bfp anymore and also no packs. It doesnt add up, but also does not make sense that it doesn't show in the log

EDIT: I could find in the file a line with Error: 1. Does that not mean a thing? Or is this normal? Just curious cuz what happened yesterday is the biggest tilter ever and should not happen to anyone. 

19:57:04.022 DEBUG 10384 from_server::shop::ShopMessage_BuyProductRMR:42 
received msg: 0x3:24 BuyProductRMR { error: 1, price: 400 } 

Edited by gxxrng

5 hours ago, gxxrng said:

Okay that seems very fked up haha. Could you at least see that I got the Error messages when clicking on "Buy"? Usually it should show insufficient bfp, but i just got error messages while having enough bfp in the bank. Relogged - not enough bfp anymore and also no packs. It doesnt add up, but also does not make sense that it doesn't show in the log

EDIT: I could find in the file a line with Error: 1. Does that not mean a thing? Or is this normal? Just curious cuz what happened yesterday is the biggest tilter ever and should not happen to anyone. 

19:57:04.022 DEBUG 10384 from_server::shop::ShopMessage_BuyProductRMR:42 
received msg: 0x3:24 BuyProductRMR { error: 1, price: 400 } 

I went through your entire log and here's what I found in terms of your BFP "history" during your session:

• You logged in with 217 BFP
  • Deleted 40 mails, collected 779 BFP -> 217+779=996 BFP 
  • Deleted 40 mails, collected 166 BFP -> 996+166=1162 BFP
  • Deleted 7 mails, gained 0 BFP -> 1162 BFP
  • Succesfully bought Nature Booster, spent 400 BFP -> 1162-400=762 BFP
  • Succesfully bought Nature Booster, spent 400 BFP -> 762-400=362 BFP
  • Error buying Nature Booster because not enough BFP.

Looking at the server code I see why you did not get an appropriate error "Not enough BFP", and will fix that accordingly. What I am pretty sure happened is that somewhere in the steps described above your client actually added more BFP to yourself than it should (so just locally on your computer). In other words basically "fake" BFP that would be "lost" after you relog because you would reload your actual BFP from the server. Now the question I need to try to answer is where you might have added yourself too much, but just wanted to let you know my findings thus far.

Looking at the actions you did that could possibly have increased your BFP, I think it is likely your first time deleting all mails might have awarded you 2 times 779 BFP. Because that would bring you to 1162+779=1941 BFP, which is what you said you had. The second time only awarded you 166 BFP, so likely not the cause unless it rewarded you multiple times.

Thank you very much for going into detail! So my takeaway: Dont click on "delete all" too fast if doing multiple times. Hope this occured to nobody else. You rock man, solid work! :)

BTW we have this thing when playing Battleforge, that we live-stream all pack openings with our friends. Nothing beats the feeling of drawing Enlightenment in front of your friends and being called the biggest luckshitter ever :D

1 hour ago, HardTom91 said:

I dont know which Log do u need.

I played a random PVE MAP solo and after the game, normally u become BF points and Gold.

But after this game it said -1500 BFP and +XGold. Then I got the 1500 deducted from my account.

After my relog its still the same Points.

IGN -Severikon-

_log_proxy_latest.log 530.94 kB · 1 download

I don't think this is the right log. Can you send me _log_proxy_0 up until 5? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a visual glitch. After deleting all mails your BFP on the clientside sometimes is too high. After a match, the value corrects, resulting in "negative" BFP. You didnt actually lose points. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use