Installation fails at 82% consistently

Sayeah

I successfully installed the game and got my little brother to try out the game as well!

Antivirus is disabled. However, when we try to install the game on his PC, running the installation will always fail at 82% of what I think is the extraction process. It will just disappear and a debug log appears on the desktop with the following text:
[0109/193215.949:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3) [0110/141740.278:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3) [0110/150938.509:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3) [0110/171544.163:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3) [0111/173240.466:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3) [0112/144552.198:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. (0x3)

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, we are geographically very seperated and that is not an option. I thought about uploading my entire game folder onto my personal cloud and then have him download that, but uploading 12GB might be virtually impossible for me, either.

Everything else works flawlessly with his computer, so I am puzzled by this!

6 hours ago, Sayeah said:

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, we are geographically very seperated and that is not an option. I thought about uploading my entire game folder onto my personal cloud and then have him download that, but uploading 12GB might be virtually impossible for me, either.

Everything else works flawlessly with his computer, so I am puzzled by this!

You can try the manual way, download the 7zip file, and the updater instead of the installer. Put all files into one folder then run updater. If he runs into issues, he should check out the troubleshooting page in technical support