What are the important enemy units/buildings to eliminate first in rPvE, and how do I deal with them?

What keeps paralyzing my units? How many can it paralyze? What's the best way to deal with it? Why are there all these huge zones where I can't play cards? What's the best way to deal with those? In rPvE I usually go Shadow Shadow Frost Nature btw. Thanks.

Edited by SaxPanther

The Willzapper should have something around 5-6 (?) targets. They have a large radius around them, and paralyze everything in range, those targets may switch from time to time. 

And indeed, if you kill the dragon that anti spell aura is gone quite fast. Btw dragons are CC immune, at least for major CC. You can try to place spells that work over time in advance while engaging the dragon

10 hours ago, xs0ulLess said:
  • Meele M unit, looks like that nature guy with the Stick
  • Bandit Dragon unit (try it in the forge, u can spawn it)
  • Twilight paralyze tower - it looks like it has many eyes. Often at the edges of bases

This. Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure :wbg::wbg::wbg::wbg:.

23 hours ago, xs0ulLess said:

Those buildings? Longrange - battleship/ construct or spells like matter mastery or earth shaker or just send a DECOY UNIT to tank the paralyze

Also Supression - best way to counter it.
And Bloodhorn (orange affix) ability.