Nature Deck

GoToFeed

Usually you can consider pure decks, as fun decks. They are viable for some reasons ofc, but they are more to be put in the fun section. But don't get me wrong, I always had many fun decks around certain colors, themes, cards, whatever - a great fun!

If you are going for strong decks you should usually mix your colors. There are maaaany ways to rome, and I guess there are still many cards for you to get known.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, Volin said:

Usually you can consider pure decks, as fun decks. They are viable for some reasons ofc, but they are more to be put in the fun section. But don't get me wrong, I always had many fun decks around certain colors, themes, cards, whatever - a great fun!

If you are going for strong decks you should usually mix your colors. There are maaaany ways to rome, and I guess there are still many cards for you to get known.

which elements should i mix?

17 minutes ago, GoToFeed said:

which elements should i mix?

I don't like giving out certain combinations over others, because as said there are many ways to rome - but that does not help you, so I try to give some ideas.

Though I aimed for an early meta deck I liked to do my campain maps with straight classical and colorfull mixed decks, there I often even played all 4 colors together as the starter pack and my collection had some nice stuff from each color to fit in here.

If you like nature, there is nothing wrong about focusing heavy on that, but think what you get if you take 3 or even 4 nature orbs (we are speaking about 3-4 cards with that, or?) or your options if you take somethink like 2 nature and mix in another 2 colors. There are hundreds of opportunities. Even one blue, red or shadow orb offeres you new possibilites to fill gaps your deck. If you need more dmg, consider 1-2 red orbs, if you feel more for protection and defence try to mix in blue. Shadow is also mighty and many meta approaches come with 1 shadow orb (the buffs) or 2 (infect/frenetic/booster/cultist&fuf) and other cool kids stuff.

If you are new, I can only recommend to try and look around, and most important: Do whatever makes fun to you! There is much to learn and the best thing in a new game is getting a feeling for the things.

xs0ulLess likes this